Wacky Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to lie I lost it when I saw GHS and Zuthrie. Absolute class effort.

This thread is to talk about Wacky Wednesday & the players costume's.

It's not to talk about past performances, there are other threads for that, so either join in the fun talking about the costumes or leave and talk sh*t elsewhere.

anigif_sub-buzz-8698-1489158778-1.gif

Glad they are having fun and a laugh after the pathetic efforts against adelaide and richmond. I hope scott forces all of them to attend the grand final
This is a fun thread on a fun topic completely unrelated to footy.

Take the bellyaching somewhere else...

Anywhere else.

FFS

Go Catters

The Shitstains on here bagging out what has become a fun tradition for the side because they lost on Friday. Delete your accounts.
Its funny the mods dont do anything when adelaide and richmond troll yet get triggered and throw a tantrum when i speak a bit of truth. Pathetic

Its funny the mods dont do anything when adelaide and richmond troll yet get triggered and throw a tantrum when i speak a bit of truth. Pathetic
It's not "truth", it's being a bit of a dick. You're being that 30-something singleton who says things like, "I tell it like it is and I guess some people can't handle my honesty".

Hi Bobby lighten up the boys are allowed one day to relax after a stressful year

For mine Zuthrie wins WW, pity he didn't use the red Auskick jumper would had been much better

Hi Bobby lighten up the boys are allowed one day to relax after a stressful year

For mine Zuthrie wins WW, pity he didn't use the red Auskick jumper would had been much better
Are we forgetting that Sam Simpson exists?

Anyway... I'm awarding it to GHS, purely on the back of that backdrop. Brilliant.

Have to give the win to GHS for a greater degree of difficulty and because Good luck don't anything with that strapped to your back

Also looks like Stanley won the immunity challenge so therefore is safe at tribal council aka trade week

Any predictions?

I think someone must come as Domsy.
Touhy to show up as a freedom fighter or bush ranger, with that 'stache
GHS, to go all in on his last WW as Taylor Swift.
Zuthrie as the Night King.
PD to make his mark as a WW great will dress as Dusty.

any smoky's for BOG?

Completely forgot this was on!!!! I usually do this thread.

I was out buying a new Ford :D

Das right Geelong... I've switched to Ford.

/goes thru thread pics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been thinking to myself, he must be going absolutely spare being unable to go into the anti-Scott thread.:rolleyes:
He's emotionally crushed no doubt still that his beloved Bulldogs didn't even make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back