Off-topic WADA tells Russians in sport everywhere to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news, now they can only fix elections.
What's the thinking behind an all ecompassing doping system? Don't they realise this could happen? Oh well it happened at Essendon and it happens in horse racing.

putin.gif

Those evil Russians, Two legs good, four legs bad, baaaaaa. Propaganda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t Essendon still trying to say ‘oh ASADA only just banned it 24hours before’. Sort of embarrassing given ASADA don’t ban anything they just highlight certain items on some sort of watch list.

Even the HUN has got involved.

The Ruskis give me the shites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The decision reeks of politics, and I expect is a component of American efforts to provoke another Cold War against the country with the second largest nuclear arsenal on Earth, when it isn't busy flooding our corporate media with propaganda smearing the Asian nation holding the fifth.

I sometimes wonder if this species is so collectively stupid that it deserves to obliterate itself, something I believe is inevitable. How tragic we should allow ourselves to be ruled by the heartless and the greedy, while those living lives of compassion & selflessness are marginalized as "soft" as we foster the illusion of needing to stay strong to fight The War Against Them, which is really just an ongoing war against ourselves having conquered the planet millennia ago. Evidently Bearded Arabs aren't a credible enough threat to keep the war machine oiled with trillions so a new manufactured antagonist is needed.

So no, I don't welcome the entirety of Russia being banned from competition when our "friends" the Americans cheat as hard if not harder. Of course its political, and all about money. What isn't these days?

The decision reeks of politics, and I expect is a component of American efforts to provoke another Cold War against the country with the second largest nuclear arsenal on Earth, when it isn't busy flooding our corporate media with propaganda smearing the Asian nation holding the fifth.

I sometimes wonder if this species is so collectively stupid that it deserves to obliterate itself, something I believe is inevitable. How tragic we should allow ourselves to be ruled by the heartless and the greedy, while those living lives of compassion & selflessness are marginalized as "soft" as we foster the illusion of needing to stay strong to fight The War Against Them, which is really just an ongoing war against ourselves having conquered the planet millennia ago. Evidently Bearded Arabs aren't a credible enough threat to keep the war machine oiled with trillions so a new manufactured antagonist is needed.

So no, I don't welcome the entirety of Russia being banned from competition when our "friends" the Americans cheat as hard if not harder. Of course its political, and all about money. What isn't these days?

Nothing to do with the systematic doping and cheating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back