2nds WAFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats everyones thoughts on Tom Gorter. From the few game i have seen been impressed. He reminds me of rampe a bit. Does anyone see him being drafted?

Whats everyones thoughts on Tom Gorter. From the few game i have seen been impressed. He reminds me of rampe a bit. Does anyone see him being drafted?
I wasn't particuarly impressed today, just struck me as a run of the mill WAFL defender.

I wasn't particuarly impressed today, just struck me as a run of the mill WAFL defender.
There were a few good plays today that i thought it was mackenzie but turned out to be him. maybe its his height thats holding him back from the net level.

what happened to the EP 3rd, 4th and 5th best?
Sorry was doing this quite late in the night.

Only 4 players:
P.Johnson, L.Partington, S.Powell-pepper, P.Mcginnity

This has probably been asked before, but is there any simple way for VIC viewers to watch replays of WAFL games in their entirety?

Thanks again for the regular updates in this thread too, you guys are at least a million times better than the club at this stuff. :thumbsu:

I feel you, its hard to get any coverage over here. Here you go:

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/wafl/...day-30-jul-south-fremantle-vs-east-fremantle/

If you get asked for a post code, just put in a Perth based one.

EDIT: crap, just realised that wasn't EP match. Well, that is where you can watch it in any case, but it looks like it only streamed live and isn't in there for re-watching

parto 30 touches 2 weeks in a row and that goal he kicked on the run was a ripper .
He is really finishing the season off strong and with another pre season pushing for senior selection.
Looks quick through the stoppages and breaks the lines with a good mixture of inside/outside ball.
Just needs to tackle more and fix his kicking when he is running full tilt .

Wasn't his best game - made a few errors which is uncharacteristic for him. Normally pretty reliable

Could see him getting rookie listed by a club but doubt he'd go in the main draft.

parto 30 touches 2 weeks in a row and that goal he kicked on the run was a ripper .
He is really finishing the season off strong and with another pre season pushing for senior selection.
Looks quick through the stoppages and breaks the lines with a good mixture of inside/outside ball.
Just needs to tackle more and fix his kicking when he is running full tilt .

Partington has looked good last couple of weeks so to has Snadden, really hope we can continue to develop
Snadden well. As he has the tools to be something special at the next level.
Parto is starting to adjust and will get games next year, seems more outside than inside at the moment.
Hopefully another preseason and his inside game develop's.

Partington has looked good last couple of weeks so to has Snadden, really hope we can continue to develop
Snadden well. As he has the tools to be something special at the next level.
Parto is starting to adjust and will get games next year, seems more outside than inside at the moment.
Hopefully another preseason and his inside game develop's.
I thought he was really good in congestion yesterday. His hands a very clean.
What do you think of mutimer?

Has anyone seen any of Dylan Mains recent games for SF? Heard he was playing as an inside mid now and it appears he has been racking them up. Just wondering how he was going as he seemed to have the skills but never seemed to get enough of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

better than looking east, i guess
Don't get to see games this year as I moved from WA but from what I did see I wouldn't write Lamb off. He reminds me a bit of Gunston who just didn't look the part until he became the third tall and then went on from there. I could see him being good with good players around him but it will be difficult to get into WCE at the moment.

Don't get to see games this year as I moved from WA but from what I did see I wouldn't write Lamb off. He reminds me a bit of Gunston who just didn't look the part until he became the third tall and then went on from there. I could see him being good with good players around him but it will be difficult to get into WCE at the moment.
He has fantastic role models in Kennedy and Darling . Has next year to get it together I hope he does . A good bunch of our Eagles are playing better so next year he will get more supply .

Watched the South Perth Stingrays 16s? yesterday and gee Bobby Hill looks like some player! Kicked them from everywhere with an absolute beauty full tilt on the boundary in the pocket, couldn't believe he snagged it.

Just to be sure I slotted one from there myself at quarter time but the breeze helped me banana it through.

Elimination final scheduled for Sunday, so with the short turnaround there might be a few guys held out.
It's going to suck for East Perth because Peel have 20+ dockers listed players to select from

Be interesting to see who they hold out - Nelson, Emac or Brown and maybe one other (redden?)

It's going to suck for East Perth because Peel have 20+ dockers listed players to select from

Be interesting to see who they hold out - Nelson, Emac or Brown and maybe one other (redden?)

Unless there already is an injury to Barrass, Gov or Schoey - I don't see them holding out Emac or Brown.

We showed against the Hawks - we are more likely to go small down back if someone is not playing.

I'd imagine Nelson, another mid and maybe Karpany will be held out. Really enjoying Karpany's work - think he might be pushing Hill out next year.

Unless there already is an injury to Barrass, Gov or Schoey - I don't see them holding out Emac or Brown.

We showed against the Hawks - we are more likely to go small down back if someone is not playing.

I'd imagine Nelson, another mid and maybe Karpany will be held out. Really enjoying Karpany's work - think he might be pushing Hill out next year.
There has to be some questions over Lycett which is why I'm suggesting one of those two in case we need ruck support for giles

There has to be some questions over Lycett which is why I'm suggesting one of those two in case we need ruck support for giles

Blasphemy!!!

Giles is God! (until he reverts back to the mean)

I think we might stick with a Darling/Gov/Yeo combo to support Giles if need be. Brown was bloody ordinary (not his fault to be fair)

I believe McInnes has played in the backline before? Has he had much success there?if McKenzie and/or brown leave this offseason could he cover a key defensive position if we were desperate?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Paddy Brophy out for remainder of WAFL season with shoulder surgery - really like his willingness to put his head over the ball and give it a real crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back