2nds WAFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Xavier Ellis has come out of retirement and will play for Swan districts next season on top of his colt coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xavier Ellis has come out of retirement and will play for Swan districts next season on top of his colt coaching.
Swans Membership sales must be very low and they thought they needed a bit of news to kick it along. Would be very surprised to see someone coach WAFL colts and play WAFL league at the same time. Even less likely to be done by someone that can hardly walk without doing a calf injury and has been in a very good paddock for 10 weeks.

Swans Membership sales must be very low and they thought they needed a bit of news to kick it along. Would be very surprised to see someone coach WAFL colts and play WAFL league at the same time. Even less likely to be done by someone that can hardly walk without doing a calf injury and has been in a very good paddock for 10 weeks.
Kasey Green was the senior assistant for Chad Morrison and filled in for a few games when Chad was away while I was at East Fremantle.

And Kalgoorlie being a fine, noble city indeed. I grew up there myself. Fond memories.
Having played a few pre-season games up at Kal, always had a blast on the Saturday night with the local boys after the game, always looked forward to getting up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back