Competitions WAFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2017-6-24_16-53-54.png

jesse%20kicks%20down%20door.gif

we have totally ruined Gorter. This time last year gorter was one of EP's best but he is borderline reserves quality this season.

we have totally ruined Gorter. This time last year gorter was one of EP's best but he is borderline reserves quality this season.
Can't ruin someone that was average to begin with. Weird selection.

And how have we ruined him anyway? He's been playing behind Mackenzie, Schofield etc. for much of the season. Zero excuses.

Drafted off one season of WAFL football. Mistake was made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there would be many 20 year old AFL listed mids averaging 27 touches and a goal a game and not getting a game. Surely something is up if he doesn't get a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevens kicked 3 goals from 25 disposals once at WAFL level. In his third season.

That wasn't my point really. I can remember stevens always getting good numbers but never really getting AFL games.

Is partington koby Stevens 2.0?

Nope much better player than Steven.

Sometimes you got to ask yourself why is it that Koby Stevens is at his third Club, maybe , just maybe its that he has deficiencies that he has not been able to rectify.

Back onto Partington he must be getting very close to getting a call up.

On a otherwise shitty day for our reserves Parto and Lycett were two shining lights.

That wasn't my point really. I can remember stevens always getting good numbers but never really getting AFL games.

Stevens actually had more early chances than Luke, as we had more places open in our underperforming midfield. His last year with the club was where he was really overlooked.

If Partington can continue to regularly hit the score board he will have a much easier time getting games than Stevens.

I thought the best Eagles for EP today were Partington, Mutimer, Masten (finished well, yes when the game was over) and Lycett.

EDIT: forgot to mention Watson, who I thought was quite good and got better as the game went on.

They play in fits and starts, with very little system, but EPs reserves are the same, I am told.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back