Competitions WAFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry, neither does Carbine Chaos, but have some understanding, he is a Perth supporter, after all. ;)

Parto clearly has areas of his game he needs to work on, i'd give him another week.
Parto gets 30 touches- yeah he can find the ball but needs to be more damaging.

Parto gets 20 touches and kicks 3 goals.- yeah he was more damaging but didn't get much of the ball.

Parto 28 touches 4.2 ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I ate a big red candle.

MC- needs to work on his contested marking.

Parto gets 20 touches and kicks 3 goals.- yeah he was more damaging but didn't get much of the ball.

Sorry but I don't think anyone has actually made this criticism of Partington, even after his 22 possession game.

The criticisms are, and always have been, his defensive game and his impact per disposal. That being said, I think 4 goals and 28 possessions in a loss is too good to be ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parto clearly has areas of his game he needs to work on, i'd give him another week.

I agree, we need to wait until he becomes Chris Masten 2.0 where he gets 30 possessions a game which 80% are handballs and have little to no effect on the actual game

Hope Tunners gets some managed game time in the ressies this week. He must be itching to get started on his hail mary career-saving run of games.

Plenty of underperforming small/mid forwards in our team at the moment. He has a real chance of playing AFL again if he strings a couple of good ones together.
I'd give him another year.

I agree, we need to wait until he becomes Chris Masten 2.0 where he gets 30 possessions a game which 80% are handballs and have little to no effect on the actual game
That is exactly how I would describe all but a half a dozen of Partingtons WAFL games over the past two years. Yesterday was a good one though.

Sorry but I don't think anyone has actually made this criticism of Partington, even after his 22 possession game.

The criticisms are, and always have been, his defensive game and his impact per disposal. That being said, I think 4 goals and 28 possessions in a loss is too good to be ignored.
People haven't been overly critical of him it is reasons people were putting up as to why he wasn't getting selected after showing good form and improving every game. I also think that his latest game is too good to ignore but you never know with our MC wouldn't surprise me at all if he misses out again.

If he is fit for a year he can be best 22. I suppose that's a very slim chance though. I'm trying to be optimistic!
I don't think he is. He reminds me a lot of Matty Rogers from Swans. Built like a brick shithouse but doesn't use the aggression consistently enough, for my liking.

I don't think he is. He reminds me a lot of Matty Rogers from Swans. Built like a brick shithouse but doesn't use the aggression consistently enough, for my liking.
Fair enough, I may be holding on to his burst against GWS last year too strongly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back