Competitions WAFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like we need Keys to write at least a good 600 words on mutimer and tell us how good and sexy he is.

DT numbers would be one of the poorest measurements for impact.
Mutimer - i50s and tackles etc.

All the things Mutimer does that Partington doesn't.

Partington was such a weird choice. A small midfielder with limited impact? Really?

Mutimer - i50s and tackles etc.

All the things Mutimer does that Partington doesn't.

Partington was such a weird choice. A small midfielder with limited impact? Really?

Right, i was just talking about the overall fantasy number. Obviously inside 50's & tackles are important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say you had to draft him or Mutimer right now, who would you take?

Mutimer. We need guys with more pace and size.

Partington looks like someone who will come in to replace a Priddis, Masten or Mitchell. Big spectrum in quality there but guys that know how to find the pill are always useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're making it up as you go
When Will Maginnis was on the eagles rookie list and had a long term injury which finished his career I had to ring up 6pr to find out his status.The same with Murray Newman I could not find any info.Petrie has been up graded so he is on the injury list.Bayok and Watson are rookies who have not been upgraded to the main list so nothing is mentioned.Why don't you ring up the West Coast and find out why they don't include them in their injury list.Rookies are invisible.You tell me why Brophy didn't he play either league or reserves.Was he injured nobody cares because he is nowhere near playing afl he is just a rookie.

Last edited:
Mutimer. We need guys with more pace and size.

Partington looks like someone who will come in to replace a Priddis, Masten or Mitchell. Big spectrum in quality there but guys that know how to find the pill are always useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep unfortunately we dont have many guys capable of big possessions and one Mitchell and priddis go someone is going to have to step up big time

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I've not been able to make it to any WAFL games this season, but purely going by stats it looks like Mutimer and Parto have really been working their asses off so far this season. Surely it's time they get reward for effort once someone like Redden or Masten go through a bit of a form slump again.

when they can hit targets like Jetta did today.He was still way more effective.Had to laugh eagless guy gives a horrible handpass to another eagles guy who kicks it to another one and misses the target fortunately with no perth player in sight and finally gives it to Jetta who hits a target.nuff said

McInnes putting a (statistical) clinic with 2 majors and 12 possessions.

Jack Darling sweating all over his rubber chest.
Lynchy used to have a rubber chest as well until somebody taught him how to mark with his hands out in front! Maybe Darling has the same problem, and that is up a o the coaches to rectify if they are doing their job properly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back