Wafl Form

Remove this Banner Ad

ONE EYE

Senior List
Mar 3, 2001
PERTH,WA,AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
I attended todays game between South Freo and East Freo. I was there for the EF Junior Council. Whilst I only stayed until half time I had the chance to see some of the Eagles youngsters in action. Kasey Green is unlucky not to have got a run this year. He looks in great shape, shows great endeavour and runs and runs. Andrew McCarrey shows some promise. Only a young bloke but plenty of promise. Kris Miller didnt seem to be playing. South were thrashing Easts.

On TV I saw the second half of the East perth v West Perth game. I support the Royals. So that is my reason for leaving the Freo Derby at half time. Josh Wooden looked like he needed a run. Chambers was destroying them in the midfield. Runs through the lines being very creative. But as with Kane Munro they are a bit skinny for AFL. But Chambers should be back in the Eagles soon. Munro works hard but needs to spend a lot of time in the gYm or his AFL Career will be over prematurely as he shows great football smarts. Dean Cox rucked most of the day. But he is not taking enough overhead marks. Ryan Turnbull is finished. I like Jeremy Humm a lot. He will serve the Eagles well in the years ahead. Probably will benefit from this apprentiship. He is a strong midfielder. Dont be surprised to see him in the firsts soon but then againn they may nurse him along.

Dean Buszan gets his own paragraph. Sensational. Goodbye Scotty Cummings and Troy Wilson. Buzz kicked 9 goals. Lead and marked strong. Only 2 points. Cummings has not got on the park enough for mine. Unlucky but he comes out of contract this year. We could use the money to recruit a classy midfielder who is good underneath or a ball carrier. We need both desparately. Troy Wilson may be a one season wonder unless he can learn to kick.

GO EAGLES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back