WAFL in 2020 - Would you watch it?

Would you pay more attention to the WAFL if it returned before the AFL?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Given we've just had our fifth straight day without any new cases, and we're now 2 weeks without any community transmission, it seems a real possibility that the WAFL will start up before the AFL. I've seen some reports that restrictions could be lifted even further by the middle of May, so hopefully the WAFL can restart a bit earlier.

Given all this, and assuming there could potentially be the opportunity for crowds to return (in a limited capacity, as the AFL has suggested), would people on here who don't directly support a WAFL club watch it with more interest? Would people on here be more willing to attend games, since the WAFL is the only elite comp in WA atm?

I know I definitely would. IMO I'd actually pay money just to watch a C Grade ammos match between two mid tier teams, apart from the one I currently already play for.

I only found out that Lathlain Oval has a HJs when I went to watch the Eagles v Bombers JLT game. I'm all for wondering down to smash full strength beers and eat HJs. Oh and to watch footy too.

Back