Remove this Banner Ad

Swan Districts vs Perth

Luke Pratt: 11k 4h 15d 4m 11t 4i50
Michael Walters: 10k 5h 3m 3t 2i50 3G

East Perth vs West Perth

Zac Clarke: 6k 7h 13d 2m 5t 22ho 2i50
Hamish Shepheard: 9k 4h 13d 2m 3t 3ho 3i50 1G 4B

Adam Campbell: 6k 6h 12d 5m 1t 5ho 4i50 1B

seriously... what the hell has happened to campbell, last year he showed some signs of improvement, now he's playing like mutton dressed up as lamb. i never expected him to be a great player, but i held hopes that he would be able to hold a position..... seems though he will be going back to the farm in country vic, and dominating the gipsland league

Swan Districts vs Perth

Luke Pratt: 11k 4h 15d 4m 11t 4i50
Michael Walters: 10k 5h 3m 3t 2i50 3G

East Perth vs West Perth

Zac Clarke: 6k 7h 13d 2m 5t 22ho 2i50
Hamish Shepheard: 9k 4h 13d 2m 3t 3ho 3i50 1G 4B

Adam Campbell: 6k 6h 12d 5m 1t 5ho 4i50 1B

Loving the tackling intensity from Pratty, he's a keeper in my books.

From the Swans game:

Luke Pratt, played another pearler in my view. Pity some of his defensive counterparts didn't follow suit, but enough of that. Still reads the play really well and kicks the ball very well. Poor bugger was absolutely dudded by the maggot in yellow who penalised him in the last for a tackle without the ball or high tackle, that led to Perth getting within a goal of Swans. Anyway, Pratty and his opponent were chasing a kick that had gone over the forwards head and were shoulder to shoulder and bumping each other and then the whistle goes. The Perth player was even surprised, but it just soured a pretty good game he had. We'll trade you Chad Fletcher for him?:D

Michael Walters - really needs to lift his workrate at times. Was involved in a number of really good plays that lead to goals for Swans and if I were a forward I would want to be on the end of those beautiful left foot kicks. But he just needs to get into/on the outside of, a few more contests. Was a good game from him today though, I feel, but if he got a few more possessions it would have been brilliant!

From the Swans game:

Luke Pratt, played another pearler in my view. Pity some of his defensive counterparts didn't follow suit, but enough of that. Still reads the play really well and kicks the ball very well. Poor bugger was absolutely dudded by the maggot in yellow who penalised him in the last for a tackle without the ball or high tackle, that led to Perth getting within a goal of Swans. Anyway, Pratty and his opponent were chasing a kick that had gone over the forwards head and were shoulder to shoulder and bumping each other and then the whistle goes. The Perth player was even surprised, but it just soured a pretty good game he had. We'll trade you Chad Fletcher for him?:D

Michael Walters - really needs to lift his workrate at times. Was involved in a number of really good plays that lead to goals for Swans and if I were a forward I would want to be on the end of those beautiful left foot kicks. But he just needs to get into/on the outside of, a few more contests. Was a good game from him today though, I feel, but if he got a few more possessions it would have been brilliant!

Where was Walters playing Swannies, on the ball or forward?

I can't believe that Pratt hasn't got another game. I thought he was quite good in his only game against Carlton and he seems to be a consistent performer at wafl.

Maybe the only thing counting against him is he's competing against Broughton, Duffield & Hayden for the same sort of position.

I can't believe that Pratt hasn't got another game. I thought he was quite good in his only game against Carlton and he seems to be a consistent performer at wafl.

Maybe the only thing counting against him is he's competing against Broughton, Duffield & Hayden for the same sort of position.

It's the handshake, mason's must rule our backline !!!!.

I to am surpised Pratt hasn't been called back to Freo. Shame - seems he is trying his guts out to get another game!
Agree with ure sentiments freodog.

East Fremantle vs Swan Districts

Luke Pratt: 17d 7k 10h 7t 1i50
Michael Walters: 12d 10k 2h 1m 2t 1ho 3i50 1G

East Perth vs Subiaco

Zac Clarke: 14d 4k 10h 4m 2t 15ho 1i50
Hamish Shepheard: 9d 6k 3h 2m 2t 1ho 3i50

Claremont vs West Perth

Adam Campbell: 17d 12k 5h 11m 1t 6i50 1B (6 Frees Against)
Jay van Berlo: 26d 15k 11h 12m 3t 1G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walters put in a solid game and Pratt was exceptional.

Pratt has absolutely no regard for his own safety. He is an outstanding tackler and mark and you won't find a better player at doing the 1 percenters. He has a huge impact on the game through his tackling, smothers, spoils and general harassing. And that's without considering his strong marking, quality reading of the play and good rebound.

The only reason I can see why he's not playing in purple is because Pearce and Broughton are above him in the pecking order and Freo want to limit the inexperience in defence. There cannot be any other reason.

The only reason I can see why he's not playing in purple is because Pearce and Broughton are above him in the pecking order and Freo want to limit the inexperience in defence. There cannot be any other reason.

Agree with you there. Hopefully, and most likely he'll have a more prominent role with the side from next season....

Pratt has absolutely no regard for his own safety. He is an outstanding tackler and mark and you won't find a better player at doing the 1 percenters. He has a huge impact on the game through his tackling, smothers, spoils and general harassing. And that's without considering his strong marking, quality reading of the play and good rebound.

Disposal by foot?

Is Robinson worth a look for the rookie list, think he's only 23.

An unmitigated yes from me! I hope someone does, locally of course.
:D

And good god don't I love him for it! A couple of those kamikaze efforts were right in front of us under the scoreboard. I thought he was going to kill himself at one point, had no right to be where he got.

Pratt was also played higher in defence and in the midfield, and I liked what I saw. Saw S Mac at the Swans huddle, with Schammer, and they went looking for one of the coaching staff, it seemed, so wonder if it was a Freo idea? I liked the result though. Sensational game by Pratty today, so those saying he may be delisted, I say delist at your own peril, we'll have him down the road.:D:thumbsu:

Walters was solid, but could have worked a little harder, which I've said before, but today was a classic example. Beautiful skills in those tornado like conditions and he just should have had the ball in his hands more often.

Disposal by foot?

Do you mean Pratt's? I've never thought his kicking was an issue, it was always very solid to very good coming out of defence. Many players had disposal issues today, that normally wouldn't.

Do you mean Pratt's? I've never thought his kicking was an issue, it was always very solid to very good coming out of defence. Many players had disposal issues today, that normally wouldn't.

Yeah, that's the reason he hasnt been in the Freo side, Harves has him kicking water logged footy's.

Wants more depth on the kicks.

I really hope Walters can live up to his potential. How did Potente play?

Yeah, that's the reason he hasnt been in the Freo side, Harves has him kicking water logged footy's.

Wants more depth on the kicks.

I really hope Walters can live up to his potential. How did Potente play?

Brilliant, second week running. I just posted his name on your "who should we consider list". Love the kid, has pace, kamikaze and courage and a nice little left foot as our leading forwards found out today.

Brilliant, second week running. I just posted his name on your "who should we consider list". Love the kid, has pace, kamikaze and courage and a nice little left foot as our leading forwards found out today.

Heard a whisper that Bluey has a WAFL hitlist, 8-10 names on it in that 19-22 age bracket.

Needless to say, a few are sniffing around the little nipper.

Heard a whisper that Bluey has a WAFL hitlist, 8-10 names on it in that 19-22 age bracket.

Needless to say, a few are sniffing around the little nipper.

Well, I hope someone locally pounces. Today he showed a bit more skill and flair, rather than the regular army award stuff. I know it's cliche but if you were going to battle you'd want this kid alongside you. I reckon he'd make a nice little forward pocket at the Eagles, that they don't need to give pick 6 for.

Well, I hope someone locally pounces. Today he showed a bit more skill and flair, rather than the regular army award stuff. I know it's cliche but if you were going to battle you'd want this kid alongside you. I reckon he'd make a nice little forward pocket at the Eagles, that they don't need to give pick 6 for.
I think it is fairly obvious why Potente has been given the number 15 jumper (Just coincidence with username!!!). Guts and determination personified. If both local clubs are looking at mature age players, Tallan Ames has been outstanding in the backline all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back