2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

If I never have to waste my time watching the WAFL again it will be too soon, what an embarrassing level of dis-ability. Other than friends and family I'm not sure who would have the time to watch that garbage...

#gofalcons

Lucas is a spud

Genuine soft underbelly at East Perth

Meaningless rhetoric. Can't win without a midfield and for that reason East Perth where cooked at the mid point of the season. Impressive that they got this far IMO.

Subiaco by ten goals.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

The younger Eagles listed players are all looking very sore and sorry...

Lamb looking every bit a first year player begging for the off season to rest up. Barrass too, all be it a second year player, looks to have struggled through the finals...

Last edited:
Every ball to Lamb has been shocking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the eagles fringe players should be targeted by the WC coaches and list managers.

Why wasn't Keitel drafted last year?
Not a huge follower of the draft and such things, but I seemed to recall some phantom drafts having him near the 1st/2nd round

Tested poorly from memory, not very athletic. But a genuine footballer. Made the right move for him going to West Perth.

Meaningless rhetoric. Can't win without a midfield and for that reason East Perth where cooked at the mid point of the season. Impressive that they got this far IMO.

Subiaco by ten goals.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Not really - sitting at the southern end - complete lack of intent at the ball by the likes of Brophy, Lucas and another Easts player cost them goals. Even Barrass heard footsteps at one point

Adamson the only one that looked a footballer today

Only one team put their heads over the ball

WC have their #timetohunt mantra - East Perth took out their #timetostandback mantra

It was piss weak.

Not really - sitting at the southern end - complete lack of intent at the ball by the likes of Brophy, Lucas and another Easts player cost them goals. Even Barrass heard footsteps at one point

Adamson the only one that looked a footballer today

Only one team put their heads over the ball

WC have their #timetohunt mantra - East Perth took out their #timetostandback mantra

It was piss weak.

Some absolutely appalling efforts in that last half

Grogan like disposal.

Well deserved filthy munchers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back