2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

If I never have to waste my time watching the WAFL again it will be too soon, what an embarrassing level of dis-ability. Other than friends and family I'm not sure who would have the time to watch that garbage...

Clearly you only watch the top 3-4 sides in the AFL. Have seen far more error ridden games in the AFL this year.
But each to their own. As someone else said, don't watch it. Why did you watch it? What were you expecting to watch?

Go team Dennis! Flog those Lion muppets!
En0Xuwl.jpg

Terrible performances all round by our players. Nelson was the closest to be being half decent, Adamson and Bennell were okay early. Adamson is a really exciting prospect, good athleticism. Lucas the worst, got plenty of the ball, but mostly turned it over. Lamb, Barrass and Powell well beaten, but mark it down to inexperience. Brophy and Karps barely sighted. Main didn't do much except for his 2 goals which seemingly kept EP in the contest at 3/4 time. Colledge possibly underdone, looked okay up forward, but ineffective when moved to the midfield.

Last edited:
Ashton Hams goes within one vote of winning a Sandover, Tropiano from Perth wins it so finally thorne89 you can be happy about something Demon related!

12036790_10153582379787310_407379970625499036_n.jpg

Other ex-Eagles in Ryan Davis, Paul Johnson and Ryan Neates also polled well.

Ashton Hams goes within one vote of winning a Sandover, Tropiano from Perth wins it so finally thorne89 you can be happy about something Demon related!

12036790_10153582379787310_407379970625499036_n.jpg

Other ex-Eagles in Ryan Davis, Paul Johnson and Ryan Neates also polled well.

Anyone a chance to be picked up by an AFL club next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone a chance to be picked up by an AFL club next year?

Tropiano, Phelan and Black are the only ones from that list who haven't been on an AFL list before.

He and Youngy benefited from having a complete lack of talent/vote stealers, but has had a fantastic year has Trops.

Do like Liam McKenna though.

I think Menegola would be the best choice for a rookie list of any of those. Became a really good inside midfielder this year after previously being an outside flanker.

I think Menegola would be the best choice for a rookie list of any of those. Became a really good inside midfielder this year after previously being an outside flanker.

And finished third despite missing almost half the season. In a supposedly weak draft he'd be a fair chance to get picked up I think.

We should have a close look at Marcus Adams from West perth, watched him closely the last few weeks and he reminds me so much of Mcgovern. Very similar players and Adams is a fit strong man. Only 22 years old and is ready made.
I would be surprised if no AFL club picks him up.
Just looks ready to go.

We should have a close look at Marcus Adams from West perth, watched him closely the last few weeks and he reminds me so much of Mcgovern. Very similar players and Adams is a fit strong man. Only 22 years old and is ready made.
I would be surprised if no AFL club picks him up.
Just looks ready to go.

Nothing like McGovern in terms of aerial prowess at WAFL level. Maybe as a third tall type. If he loses a few kilos and changes his shape.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back