Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
I wouldn't read too much into that, the team absolutely destroyed Swans today, Antonio hasn't really impressed me so far this year.

Loving the improvement of B.Hill this year for the Colts side (just a tad biased :D ) and Shane Nelson continuing to collect massive amounts of the footy.

Ok, Antonio might've just had a blinder today. Well know about Nelson. Hill, as you say, seems to be coming on well - a bit of a late developer maybe.
We won't have early picks this coming draft, but it'll still be interesting to see what we go for. Draft day will be on us soon, before we know it. I always find it an exciting day.

Re: WAFL Watch '11 continued - Keep Watching

Broome has kicked 6 from 6 kicks but claremont reserves are up by a lazy 225 points

Another question for you Swannies.

What do you reckon about Blaine Boekhorst? Has gone from colts to playing reserves, can be drafted this year but also has another year of colts ahead of him. I know a few clubs have made contact with him, just wondering what you reckon?

Broome has kicked 6 from 6 kicks but claremont reserves are up by a lazy 225 points

I just checked the stats on that game - what a ridiculous thrashing, that was! Broome, only 13 touches in such a lop-sided win, not such a shining light, I would think. Hamp seems to have a good game, kicking 4.2 with 21 disposals.
Anyone see the game to say how they went?

Who does Sam butler play for? There is a butler that played for peels reserves. Love to know if he got through fine if it's him.

Does anybody else think that Hayden Busher would be a good pick up next year...maybe Wookie list material?

6 touches, 4 marks and 2 I50s in the first quarter against the Royals. :thumbsu:

And could anybody who watches more WAFL than I have this year tell me about more about him, what kind of player he is? Cheers.

No Strijk or Weedon playing either :confused:

Butler hasnt moved off 2 disposals for the game. Hope its nothing

I think Weedon will need atleast another pre-season before he can really show off what he's capable of. Certainly has come on leaps and bounds from when I first saw him playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw strijk down at the coffee shop in basso at half time. He was telling another bloke he has had a minor procedure which will keep him out til just before finals. Does anyone know about this?

Btw, he seems really nice, I went to the game to watch him play, and here he is in the coffee shop i stopped at. Wished him good luck & shook his hand. Best. Day. Ever.

Just saw strijk down at the coffee shop in basso at half time. He was telling another bloke he has had a minor procedure which will keep him out til just before finals. Does anyone know about this?

I believe it's in relation to his heart.

Not being smart - I'm told he has that thing where his heart races sometimes. Shouldn't be drinking caffeine.

Not being smart - I'm told he has that thing where his heart races sometimes. Shouldn't be drinking caffeine.

Thanks. I didn't hear what the procedure was for. :eek:
To be fair to strijk, he wasn't. He was with his kid, and a lady who I presume is his mother. Would maybe that be a reason for his perceived fitness issues?

Might be the reason he fades out of games, intense exercise with heart conditions can be very dangerous.

Have him as a friend on Facebook saying he was in hospital and people were asking why. He said it was to do with his heart but stop him drinking coffee. Stupid if he wasn't being sarcastic.

Andrew Strijk Not much just had little thing done for me heart but all good mate
Yesterday at 7:18am · Like · 2 people

Cameron Branch genuin heart string.....too much caffeen
Yesterday at 7:21am · Like

Andrew Strijk Could be , too much coffee - but am I gonna stop drinkin it ? **** no .
Yesterday at 7:24am · Like · 1 person

Remove this Banner Ad

Back