2nds WAFL Watch 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the form and progress of Simpson (pick 17) and Duffy (pick 40) in 2013 are more of a concern than that of a couple of speculative rookies.

What's the concern ?
Josh was playing colts last year and both players look to be feeling the massive increase in training intensity.
It's their first big time pre-season. They'll be much better next year.

2 freo boys for peel. Sounds a great game to go see the young guys playing in? Why Forster/Chrichton out anybody know?

eats freo game on tv @ 2.00 today for those keen on seeing howson play.
Bring it on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we scored 1 out of two with our tall rookies. Taberner looks the goods. Howson is a lazy sod.

Crichton and Motlop 17 possies each at half time.

Howson is also being forced to do a fair bit of ruckwork. He's still very raw, hence why he has played reserves most of the season.

Moller and Taberner have had a few shockers in amongst some good games. It's only natural.

Howson not doing too bad as part time ruck provides a target up forward just needs time to settle.

Garlett is a ready made afl player hope we take him if he has sorted out his off field stuff. Will be a star IMO

Howson is also being forced to do a fair bit of ruckwork. He's still very raw, hence why he has played reserves most of the season.

Moller and Taberner have had a few shockers in amongst some good games. It's only natural.

Taberner works his bum off and so does Moller. Howson looks really slack in comparison. I hope he turns into a champion, but I think it would be a good idea to look elsewhere in the trade and draft period just in case. People always reckoned Murphy would toughen up once he put on weight but he didn't really.

Whilst I am not watching the game, I am enthused by Taberner. He may not have any goals but he has taken 11 marks 1/2 way through the last. He also has 4 inside 50s and no behinds. Makes me wonder how much he's actually playing as a forward today. Anyone able to comment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back