Walker to request trade

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Hot off of the press, happy reading campaigners:

https://westlakesjournal.com/2018/06/13/mcclure-taylor-walker-to-request-trade-from-crows/

cab8991d-0363-4adc-b140-69dba7cbf7d4

screen-shot-2018-06-13-at-5-09-26-pm.png

Adelaide Crows captain Taylor Walker has sensationally requested a trade to North Broken Hill Football Club according to reports from highly insightful and respected journalist Sam McClure.

McClure, who will not reveal his sources, says that the trade may happen as soon as this week and may also include a deal to send Sam Jacobs, Eddie Betts and Bryce Gibbs back to Carlton. McClure further reported that the Crows are facing the very real possibility of having zero players by Round 20.

“I’ve got some pretty good contacts in the club. While it’s true that I have no acquaintances outside my high school friendship group and have never been to Adelaide, I am the man that can break big stories,” McClure said. “Keep an eye out for my upcoming report about Adelaide’s involvement in 9/11.”

McClure, who has long been suspected of being a Carlton mouthpiece, assured readers that his professionalism proves that he simply isn’t making rumours up to self promote his image and counter his crippling anxiety over his credibility in the media world.

“Mate, I shop at Tarocash, I’m on tv, I get sick haircuts, I break big news stories and my dad got me my job. I don’t need to compensate for anything.”

“Read my lips: Tex Walker and the other boys are all leaving the Crows, who are the literal incarnation of the devil.”

“Go Carlton.”

Last edited:

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I can only see Adelaide winning that trade
The Bulldogs got nothing left to trade. We've taken Cumming and Tiziani and the Bombers have Kobe Mutch. Some would say their due for a break.

:rolleyes: As a Robin's fan I say * em. They're worse than the Crows at retaining talent.

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Hot off of the press, happy reading campaigners:

https://westlakesjournal.com/2018/06/13/mcclure-taylor-walker-to-request-trade-from-crows/

cab8991d-0363-4adc-b140-69dba7cbf7d4

screen-shot-2018-06-13-at-5-09-26-pm.png

Adelaide Crows captain Taylor Walker has sensationally requested a trade to North Broken Hill Football Club according to reports from highly insightful and respected journalist Sam McClure.

McClure, who will not reveal his sources, says that the trade may happen as soon as this week and may also include a deal to send Sam Jacobs, Eddie Betts and Bryce Gibbs back to Carlton. McClure further reported that the Crows are facing the very real possibility of having zero players by Round 20.

“I’ve got some pretty good contacts in the club. While it’s true that I have no acquaintances outside my high school friendship group and have never been to Adelaide, I am the man that can break big stories,” McClure said. “Keep an eye out for my upcoming report about Adelaide’s involvement in 9/11.”

McClure, who has long been suspected of being a Carlton mouthpiece, assured readers that his professionalism proves that he simply isn’t making rumours up to self promote his image and counter his crippling anxiety over his credibility in the media world.

“Mate, I shop at Tarocash, I’m on tv, I get sick haircuts, I break big news stories and my dad got me my job. I don’t need to compensate for anything.”

“Read my lips: Tex Walker and the other boys are all leaving the Crows, who are the literal incarnation of the devil.”

“Go Carlton.”
Broken Hill wouldn't take the dickwad back. He'd need his own body guards to every game anyway.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Strange how so many players go to Port Adelaide and how many leave Adelaide

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
If Walker's on the move I suppose we could make room, what with Crameri and Black being out for a bit .
Minimum wage tho
And no retro moustaches
Reuniting with Dangerflog and young Dean Gore. Great idea.

Back