Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Laramis

Draftee
Apr 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Had some chats with a bunch of supporters, all with mixing opinions, just wondering on what people outside of SA reckon.

Walker with more goals and score involvements, but obviously in a much stronger offensive team then Dixon.

Some key stats below to consider

2017 form only

Walker (54 goals 35 behinds 190 score involvements in 2 more games) - either scored or involved in 38.75% of his teams total scores in 2017
Dixon (49 goals 30 171 score involvements) - either scored or involved in 39.75% of his teams total scores in 2017

Dixon with higher average contested marks, tackles, marks i50, contested possessions
Walker with higher average disposals, higher disposal efficiency

Should I have put it somewhere else? I'm new here no idea where to put the poll :)

gees what is with all the newbs wanting to get straight into the deep end. start on the side boards with posts in already existing threads. Build yourself up first so you know you can handle it. Dont go new thread topic on the main board first post. Thats insane. Opening yourself up to one hell of a can of whoop arse.

Oh and I vote Dixon.

Walker led the league in goal assists last year (total and average), while Dixon led the league in contested marks (total and average). You could conceivably play them in the same side, and have the perfect key forward duo.

When both are fit and playing their true position (neither of which has happened so far this year), I'd lean towards Walker. He's Carey-esque with his control of the game and playmaking ability for others when he's at his best.

Back