Wallabies - Tri Nation Champions 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

I just luv this team....

Congrats. boys...what more can one say.!

I am going to treasure all my video tapes of this current team.
Just wish I could have gone to Sydney for the game.
Did I hear right and the attendance was 90,000?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Luv to John Eales;) for being the best captain of any footy team in the world.:p

True Dees01

Thank goodness Ch.7 did get the rights to rugby...wish they had the rights to rugby league and then some games might be seen before 3.00 a.m. in the morning (slight exageration here...but almost correct:mad: )

Go the Wallabies.:D :D :D :D

Re: Chicago1.......

Originally posted by Ms.Storm
Is there any rugby league or Aust. rules shown on Fox in America at all that you know of?

Aussie Rules in on digital cable FoxSportsWorld. We don't have that at my home. :(

Not sure about League.

Did you know I was a Storm member before I left Melbourne? I went to the '99 GF in Sydney on one of the supporters' buses. Had the best time ever. I've mentioned in other posts that that GF was my most memorable sporting moment. Beat every one of the 25 VFL/AFL Grand Finals that I went to! I guess it was because I supported the winning team!

I almost had a heart attack at the end of the match. I was the only Storm supporter where I was sitting and the footy supporters who hated St George came up and back slapped me and gave me huge hugs! I especially remember an elderly Newcastle couple who were so happy for me! I only wish the Doggies could have won a premiership during my 25 years in Melbourne. Maybe next year when I return......... ;) :D

I've e-mailed the Storm's site a few times and got a very nice reply once from the Marketing Director or someone. Haven't kept in touch so much the past few months. Wish they had net coverage like the AFL!

I'm not really into Union, but it was great to see the Tri-Nations Final! Sorry to see John Eales retire.

Regards,

C1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back