Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
Deaf too. On the telecast just before, as the Bombers ran out to loud and prolonged booing.

"As you can hear, there's still plenty of Bomber fans in the crowd..."

Deaf too. On the telecast just before, as the Bombers ran out to loud and prolonged booing.

"As you can hear, there's still plenty of Bomber fans in the crowd..."
That may have been something called humour from Wallsy.

LOL He's a club legend of Carlton, why shouldn't he do high-5's ?

Also on SEN Dermie gets really miffed if Tassie plays badly, but then he's on a high when they envitably win ..

Wallsy is biased, but you are so naive if you think he's the only one in the media out there who is ...

I could tolerate his bias if he could at least make some worthwhile or accurate comments.
The new TV commentators in Luke Darcy and Nathan Buckley in particular have comments that are far more pertinent to the game in progress. Perhaps the game has got away from Walls and the only thing he can now do is barrack for one of the participants. He is obviously enjoying Essendon's demise and can't hide it from his commentary.

I could tolerate his bias if he could at least make some worthwhile or accurate comments.
The new TV commentators in Luke Darcy and Nathan Buckley in particular have comments that are far more pertinent to the game in progress. Perhaps the game has got away from Walls and the only thing he can now do is barrack for one of the participants. He is obviously enjoying Essendon's demise and can't hide it from his commentary.

Luke Darcy's a twit.
He reckons Carlton should trade Fevola ..

darcy are you shittin me? who cares about walls? hes a fool<
but makes luke darcy look like your post,a complete waste of time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Notice all replies with any support for Walls are Carlton supporters - probably proves his Carlton bias.

Of course he's biased, and more power to him ...
He tipped Melbourne in the 2000 GF, I reckon just to irritate the Bumber fans :D :D

Also at least he has sound football knowledge, unlike that pretentious eltiest sap on SEN, Luke Darcy ..

He tipped Melbourne in the 2000 GF, I reckon just to irritate the Bumber fans :D :D
He also tipped NM and Carlton. At the end of the day CP I didn't overly care who he tipped. If that was his intention all he did was make himself out to be a tool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back