Injury Walsh's Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know that. I like him too.

Yep, but he clearly knows his s**t, so he’s worth listening to. Clearly the clubs having issues in the medical dept given our soft tissue injury profile, and the assertaion from the club that Wells’ injury wasn’t aggravated by him returning to the field was always sketchy at best, so it’s not like his criticism is unwarranted.
He’s entitled to post his views, but personally I’m wary of someone who claims to be qualified. Particularly given his tendency to pass judgement on a case that he has had no involvement in.

He’s entitled to post his views, but personally I’m wary of someone who claims to be qualified. Particularly given his tendency to pass judgement on a case that he has had no involvement in.
Be as wary as you like, but one of my best mates owns a couple of physio practices and has read BC’s stuff, and agrees with much of what he says. I’m quite confident that he knows his stuff.

Football clubs don't pay enough to keep me in the single malt to which I've become accustomed.

Quite possibly but they couldn't afford me.

Such a shame this fine football club is gifted with supporters such as you. You are the one who boldly stated that the Collingwood football club could do no wrong, and when asked to provide the merest skerrick of evidence, you fold. Disappointing.

Please don't call me mate or brother or any other such term of endearment. I don't befriend people like you.

I get it. Uninformed ignoramuses post brash, bold and outlandish statements that the rest of you supplicants lap up without question, because it's easier to revel in your own ignorance than acquire knowledge.
If you're a real Collingwood supporter you'll sacrifice wage for our success :p

We are so lucky to have you dispensing your wisdom for free...
Damn straight.

How much single malt do you need? I am sure your financial advisor could write you a plan based on what you would get at Collingwood to enable you to easily afford a bottle a night or whatever you need.

A bottle a night! I just bet you are a hepatologist spruiking for business. At the moment, my tipple of choice is a nice 40year old Glenfarclas. It's about $1400 a bottle. Smoother than my wife's silk undies, but even with the prices I charge for a consult, a bottle a week of that is about all I could drink and still stay married.

Funny I thought you sounded more like a Cognac guy. Do you see patients in your smoking jacket?

No. Too difficult to show them the exercises I want them to do.

That is a tautology.

No, it is not.

Are you wary of Gone Critical, who claims to be a surgeon?

If you're a real Collingwood supporter you'll sacrifice wage for our success :p

Not quite. I don't mind offering an opinion free of charge, but draw the line at gratis consults.

Last edited:
Damn straight.

A bottle a night! I just bet you are a hepatologist spruiking for business. At the moment, my tipple of choice is a nice 49year old Glenfarclas. It's about $1400 a bottle. Smoother than my wife's silk undies, but even with the prices I charge for a consult, a bottle a week of that is about all I could drink and still stay married.

No, it is not.

Not quite. I don't mind offering an opinion free of charge, but draw the line at gratis consults.
I’d be less wary of you if you didn’t act like such a douche bag.

Damn straight.

A bottle a night! I just bet you are a hepatologist spruiking for business. At the moment, my tipple of choice is a nice 40year old Glenfarclas. It's about $1400 a bottle. Smoother than my wife's silk undies, but even with the prices I charge for a consult, a bottle a week of that is about all I could drink and still stay married.

No, it is not.

“Uninformed ignoramuses” is the absolute embodiment of a tautology. Laughing at you bragging about your (likely imaginary) consult rate.

No medicos, let alone physios, make real money by charging per consult. You are giving yourself away as a lightweight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

“Uninformed ignoramuses” is the absolute embodiment of a tautology.

Not, it is not. Uninformed means lacking specific information. Ignorant means being generally stupid.

No medicos, let alone physios, make real money by charging per consult. You are giving yourself away as a lightweight.

Yes, caught me. I make real money selling therabands, foam rollers and spiky balls. My basic business principle is to not charge for a consult, but charge $125 for a sheet of exercises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not, it is not. Uninformed means lacking specific information. Ignorant means being generally stupid (i.e, you).

Yes, caught me. I make real money selling therabands, foam rollers and spiky balls. My basic business principle is to not charge for a consult, but charge $125 for a sheet of exercises.

Suggest you put away the books with the big boy medical terms you bought at the fitness convention and try a dictionary.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One things for sure, we can’t really afford anymore injuries or our depth is going to be really tested. As it is we’re carrying some blokes.

It’s not as dire as it seems with only Treloar, Moore and Aish I’d say definite best 22. Arguable for Elliot he’s a gun no doubt but the way our forward line is functioning he wouldn’t be a walk up start.

Reid, Wells and Fasolo eh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
When the **** will the footy gods give us a break..?

Wells
Treloar
Reid
Elliott
Moore
Aish
Fasolo
Goldsack
Varcoe
Kirby
Broomhead
Smith
Blair

Thats some bullshit right there.

We are running out of players.

Heard from reliable source he's out for season, scan tomorrow is to check what they 99% know.
SPEWING

All these soft tissue injuries are doing my head in.

And this "reliable" source is?

Well if Ed is claiming it’s 8 to 10 weeks then that’s pretty much season ending.

And it’s not as if the club are ever bearish about these things

Last edited:
Yeah I know that. I like him too.

Yep, but he clearly knows his s**t, so he’s worth listening to. Clearly the clubs having issues in the medical dept given our soft tissue injury profile, and the assertaion from the club that Wells’ injury wasn’t aggravated by him returning to the field was always sketchy at best, so it’s not like his criticism is unwarranted.

BC knows his s**t, just ask him.

Guys i know it sucks, the guy is a very important player for us, but he is one player. One player doesn't make a team, just remember things could be a lot worse,,we could have lost degoey, sidebottom or pendles too. In 2010 josh fraser got injured..apparently we couldn't win then either but up came jolly and the rest is history. And we are top 4. Enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back