Injury Walsh's Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

He said he had no concussion symptoms, so I really don’t think that’s something he’d lie about during the H & A season as someone who is not out of contract.

It’s possible he had delayed symptoms, but I’m more inclined to believe those who’ve said he’s had a corkie which bled and he’s hobbling around as a result.

So week 1 Walsh and Buckley both said we will see how he trains but we expect him to be right from the concussion.
Adams also went on radio and said he expects him to be right to go.

The next week no talk of concussion. That totally disappeared and we then hear about a corkie which not a single person mentioned in the week following the tigers game. Still he should be right to get up.

Now today it's a severe corkie.

So week 1 Walsh and Buckley both said we will see how he trains but we expect him to be right from the concussion.

The next week no talk of concussion. That totally disappeared and we then hear about a corkie which not a single person mentioned in the week following the tigers game. Still he should be right to get up.

From memory they said he was suffering from both concussion and "body shock"

The next week he was declared fine as far as concussion went, but had "general soreness"

The next week it was a corky that had bled and wasn't easing up.

I don't think they're necessarily hiding anything, it's just generally corkies are right to play with the next week. Obviously this one is more severe.

.... and it makes no difference at all to him playing or not. If he is not fit, he can't play.

What is it you want?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.... and it makes no difference at all to him playing or not. If he is not fit, he can't play.

What is it you want?

I don't want anything.. oh actually I do. I wouldn't mind a little transperacy. Alot of us pay huge money to this club. We can't help Injuries , I get that but just some honesty and not treating us for fools I would appreciate and be happy with.

And next week the story will be “it was a head corkie” and then it’ll all make sense.

Get well soon Howie :(

I don't want anything.. oh actually I do. I wouldn't mind a little transperacy. Alot of us pay huge money to this club. We can't help Injuries , I get that but just some honesty and not treating us for fools I would appreciate and be happy with.
You were told, its just that you don't believe it
That has nothing to do with the Club, that is on you

He's had a minor procedure cleaning out his thigh today due to the swelling. Definitely is a bad corkie. Hopeful of him playing next week

I just put on my Dr Google hat and I couldn't see a procedure that helps speed up a corkie.

Please explain?

I will say it hasn't been confirmed by the club. So we should wait and see first. Could be another case of fake news and he plays

I will say it hasn't been confirmed by the club. So we should wait and see first. Could be another case of fake news and he plays

I am sure they would have put a picture of him training today if in fact he did.

You were told, its just that you don't believe it
That has nothing to do with the Club, that is on you

We know you're on Eddies payroll but why do you have an issue with some of us wanted a bit of transparency?

By the way I don't believe the Club on this one...….is that ok B J?

We know you're on Eddies payroll but why do you have an issue with some of us wanted a bit of transparency?

By the way I don't believe the Club on this one...….is that ok B J?
Yes, I'm on a "per post payment plan" by Ed.

Again, you were told, you either don't have the intelligence to understand what you have been told, or you are deliberately electing to believe its a lie
Either way, it is all on you, and has nothing to do with the Club

And yes, you have my permission to believe in anything you want, no need to ask me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back