Walsh's last test match in Aus

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2000
Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Tuesday at the SCG is the start of Walsh's last cricket match in Australia. I sincerely hope he gets the 8 wickets he requires. It has been a good battle for him to come here and pick up 7 wickets when he's 38. Lets hope the Windies win this Fifth test and Walsh makes 500 so Walsh has something to remember.

I suspect this is Courtneys last Test match & I would love to see him get 8 more. I don't want them to win but if thats the only way he can get them then so be it.

Unfortunately he wont' be playing any more games in Australia. He is going to retire once he gets the 500.

It would be great for Walsh to get the 500 wickets. If he keeps playing, the Windies play a test series against South Africa at home. So if he does not get it here, then there would be nothing better than for him to get it at home. Let's hope the Windies are competitive, but surely we don't want them to win.

He will keep playing till he gets that 500. If they play South Africa at home then he will get the 500. He wants to get the 500 here in Australia or at home. Here looks unlikely and at home in front of his home crowd would be better for him to do it.

Walsh is a true champ of the game and I sincerly hope that he gets 500 test wickets. It is a great effort for him, I really want the Aussies to win, and for Walsh to get his 8 wickets.

------------------
~*~Go Chippa!!~*~
~*~Go Binger!!~*~

Remove this Banner Ad

Back