Toast WalshWatch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Two observations:

1, the Rozee buzz will take the heat and pressure of Walsh for a lot of weeks this season, also driving him to improve as a player

2, I wouldn’t be surprised if Walsh was in the leadership group next year.
walsh goes into the leadership group next year - and it's highly likely - I will deadset spew up - too much responsibility for a player with 20 games under his belt - he's not a leader, maybe an influencer by his actions but no leader - smacks of gibbs going in and coming out again - let the baker bake the footy

walsh goes into the leadership group next year - and it's highly likely - I will deadset spew up - too much responsibility for a player with 20 games under his belt - he's not a leader, maybe an influencer by his actions but no leader - smacks of gibbs going in and coming out again - let the baker bake the footy

If anyone goes in next year, it's a 22 year old Weitering. That guy is on the verge of being ready.

Yeah let's not go down the teenager in the leadership group route again please. Weitering speaks very well and has often been front and centre doing interviews this year. Get him in. In fact time for a complete overhaul next year, Cripps (C), Doc (C), Weitering (VC), McGovern, Thomas

For those with Foxtel/Kayo Sam Walsh is on "On the Mark" tonight at 8.30pm. One of my favourite footy shows, the interviews are actually interesting.
Just watching it now... this lad Walsh - what a gem!!!!
It sounds like he has embraced the club as much as it has embraced him.

I have no evidence whatsoever but I would say not a chance. For a lot of reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back