FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha.

Unless I’ve completely missed it, in ep.3 the cops say that Westview has never existed.

So I thought the wandavision hex was all a mirage in the middle of an unpopulated clearing, that has slowly drawn in souls or passersby, building a community of people under Wandas manipulation.

But tonight’s ep showed Westview to be a real town, and now I’m confused.

Westview is real.
The cops forgetting is real.
Age of Ultron showed us that Wanda using hex magic on living sentient individuals can bring about bouts of imaginary instances. Such as; when in proximity of uncontrolled event, being absent minded about something existing.
Refer points 1 & 2 then rewatch latest episode if fuzzy on details.

Wandas sitcome hex was created by her literally having dropped her & Vis dream home where till death do they part encased in a heart with her literlalyt walking headstrong into escapism with soulvis. From that weakness of emotion where it was the wave she spoke to Vision about, her chaos magic then literally rewrote everyone in proximity to do one of two things;

Stay and be part of her new narrative;
Leave and stay away.

What better way to leave and stay away if law enforcement and peopel who might visit said location, all conveniently forgot it existed through their realities shifting ever so slightly.

With what we saw in ep 8 Wanda mind trip conflicting with Hawards "here's a recording of Wanda in SWORD" things are not as clear as they appear to be where she is the central point of reference.

Oh, yeah, no. That's what I meant. Somehow the police forgot about it existing.

I took it that
thr town is like a slum, forgotten people left to rot. It’s in New Jersey I think or near it. Nj is famous for its swamplands. Swamp, slum, uninhabitable. Society shuns them like mutants abs superheroes can be too

Instantly my fav scene from the entire show. Was like fu** yeah. So we finally see the show was to reveal who Wanda really was all along and that had powers before the experiments. Im guessing next week we find out why.

Also loved Visions line. "What is grief but love perservering"
That line from Vision is poetry

Such a simple line but resonates

That line from Vision is poetry

Such a simple line but resonates

So simple, so profound. Actually gave me a better outlook on life and perspective on some things going on in my life at the mo.

Have to say, thought post End Game, thought that the Infinity Saga would be hard to top, but Marvel have absolutely smashed this out of the park.

Their attention to detail, crafting well thought out stories, production value... everything...is second to none.

Really looking forward to the next few years with what Marvel have to offer.

I also think it shows TV gives a great opportunity to flesh out these characters in ways that the movies don't have the time to. Would say it's the best thing Olsen has done, and almost the best for Bettany. They've been amazing.

I still think that that they’re going to drop a big bad at the end of the last episode, leading into the next phase of MCU, and Dr Strange 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"So many things get leaked, and people find out about certain things, but there’s this thing that’s been kept completely under wraps that happens," Bettany said. "I work with this actor that I have always wanted to work with, and we have fireworks together. The scenes are great, and I think people will be really excited. I’ve always wanted to work with this guy and the scenes are pretty intense."

All those theories about who the aerospace engineer etc was, or who could be coming into the finale. What if all this time, Bettany was referring to himself :D

"So many things get leaked, and people find out about certain things, but there’s this thing that’s been kept completely under wraps that happens," Bettany said. "I work with this actor that I have always wanted to work with, and we have fireworks together. The scenes are great, and I think people will be really excited. I’ve always wanted to work with this guy and the scenes are pretty intense."

All those theories about who the aerospace engineer etc was, or who could be coming into the finale. What if all this time, Bettany was referring to himself :D

I don’t believe it’s Bettany at this point.

I think it’s more likely to be a cameo of Spader voicing Ultron/white vision. Which makes the most sense now.

I think it’s more likely to be a cameo of Spader voicing Ultron/white vision. Which makes the most sense now.
They worked together in AoU. I think it's a stronger story if it's voiced by Bettany than Spader. White Vision is different from Ultron.

he said it’s someone he hasn’t worked with before, which rules out Spader. However it could all be a misdirect, like the “Luke Skywalker” level cameo that’s to come. Maybe that’s not even happening, and is part of the hype machine (I still hold hope that it’s Magneto though).

he said it’s someone he hasn’t worked with before, which rules out Spader. However it could all be a misdirect, like the “Luke Skywalker” level cameo that’s to come. Maybe that’s not even happening, and is part of the hype machine (I still hold hope that it’s Magneto though).
I’m still hopeful of a secret 10th ep, but as it stands they can probably round out a fair chunk of the story, and open a few more doors with an hour long ep.9.

I’m still hopeful of a secret 10th ep, but as it stands they can probably round out a fair chunk of the story, and open a few more doors with an hour long ep.9.

Am reading conflicting reports about that - it does seem like only one episode is left. Would think they would’ve announced it by now if there’s a tenth, but who knows.

There’s plenty still to cover however one thing Marvel does better than anyone, is patience. There might be some kind of payoff at the end of the next episode, but the longer story and threads will take place in the follow up films.

Interestingly, there was no Quicksilver or Spectrum/Photon last night. So am expecting them to feature at least next week.

Am reading conflicting reports about that - it does seem like only one episode is left. Would think they would’ve announced it by now if there’s a tenth, but who knows.

There’s plenty still to cover however one thing Marvel does better than anyone, is patience. There might be some kind of payoff at the end of the next episode, but the longer story and threads will take place in the follow up films.

Interestingly, there was no Quicksilver or Spectrum/Photon last night. So am expecting them to feature at least next week.
No doubt we’ll get a massive tease in the credits too.

There's been a lot of talk about Vibranium, and looking at some comic storylines, there's history of Vision/Ultron/Adamtanium....

Along with Pietro (hopefully) being legitimately the X-Men version, really hoping Wolverine somehow makes a cameo. IMO that's easily Skywalker level. (Not sure if Bettany has worked with Hugh) loose link storyline wise at the moment though. Magneto would be still awesome and the most logical with the family themes throughout the season.

TBH would love Doctor Strange to portal over most of the X-Men End Game style to help save the day. :)

All of the above isn't what I will think will happen but can still wish and hope. :)

We'll just get Doc Strange and threads left open for the future movies as you've said above.

I still think that that they’re going to drop a big bad at the end of the last episode, leading into the next phase of MCU, and Dr Strange 2.

Whatever happens, in classic fashion it will lead to a "sequel"

i swear i watched something on youtube, or it may have been during the episode, that
"richards"
was whispered.

There's been a lot of talk about Vibranium, and looking at some comic storylines, there's history of Vision/Ultron/Adamtanium....

Along with Pietro (hopefully) being legitimately the X-Men version, really hoping Wolverine somehow makes a cameo. IMO that's easily Skywalker level. (Not sure if Bettany has worked with Hugh) loose link storyline wise at the moment though. Magneto would be still awesome and the most logical with the family themes throughout the season.

TBH would love Doctor Strange to portal over most of the X-Men End Game style to help save the day. :)

All of the above isn't what I will think will happen but can still wish and hope. :)

We'll just get Doc Strange and threads left open for the future movies as you've said above.

an appearance by any of Jackman/McKellan/Fassbender would be “completely losing my s**t” material. I’d be squealing like Flanders with purple drapes.

Whatever happens, in classic fashion it will lead to a "sequel"

i swear i watched something on youtube, or it may have been during the episode, that
"richards"
was whispered.

Reed Richards did fit the bill with the “aerospace engineer” mystery. But it seems that ship has sailed now. Let’s see.
[/spoiler]

I'm on the Stewart train.

We have the mind stone front and centre revealing the soul, Charles is the mind of mutants but the soul of the X-Men as a concept.

We then have Bettany not working with him, this being a Magneto link + hint of wider mutant instances, we also assume Dottie is important somehow and with Agnes outing as Agatha is the only non identified person with real life instance. If we go by flowers outing magic beings, hers were yellow and unlike Agnes we see she's married to Harold aka Phil, but also unlike him, no identity.

Spidey is then no way home, Doc Strange is multiverse of madness, Agnes references necromancy when talking about Fietro, so I assume Wanda is imprisoned in a way by Agnes + Dottie, Soul vis' intention is to then take over Swordvis body which is his body to then gift the soul concept from Wandas chaos which was then split on Westview take over..

Doc strange is then a rescue in madness (Wandas psyche), Spidey is a "we be lost in this multiverse oh hey guys" instance and the next "big bad" is based on magic and the realms of man to then enter the X-Men universe of "Magic is the ruler of Limbo and that sword is a soul, here's some sentient grass." as sort of out there concepts to grow the MCU in line with F4 being spatial and planes of existence mixed with magic (Doom + Latveria) instances.

We then see here Wanda using her hex to expand previous constraints, hence carnival, Agnes + Dottie + big bad go "supe up this bitch in the house" and you then have Strange being the guiding sorcerer to current MCU expanding to magic / multi MCU from science based.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back