FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

You may notice that the coloured glass in house wandavision? All infinity stones colours

Also, inside was shot in what, 4:3 (whatever aspect in the 70's), but outside is 16:9 aspect (current).

Did you like the metaphot that was the actualy stork in the room?

My thought being, mebe Mephisto toying with her to make her mad when she can't dispel, hence then it being smoke and drive her to his purpose through influence and fractures psyche. I also believe that it wasn't Monica snapping out of the reality herself. The way that ended with Wanda almost being calculated and "I know I'm evil" kinda drove that home for me.

Then it's mebe Wiccan in the womb playing funny buggers, hence Wanda then not being able to dismiss it.

Then it's like mebe Wanda in speeding up the birthing process, maybe lost track of the world cohesion hence why everything was breaking during it. Literally. "my water broke" = raining indoors.

I'm obviously thinking first maybe, but could be any of them at this stage.

I also think AIM is a misdirect at this point. I assume the beekeper SWORD agent is in fact AIM. However, that he emerged from a sewer, and that it was at night and there was the sound of insects makes me think that it's a "play" on known elements, which is why Hydra is then in advertising.

Wanda would know they exist to use them, Hydra was a "front" when she was around, AIM would be similar to Tony in tech orientated, but I am set on it being a Mephisto thing, that he's probably dropping hints and semi breaks to fracture mental states to then bind contract of "gimmie your babies and the reality manipulation so I can do s**t instead of just influence".

This would explain why Agnes is there and say why she's urging someone like herb to then not state what they are, or know why Monica had no home, family or anything anchoring her to this reality. If she's the "friend", she's the influence much like ep 1 with "the heart means lust things" instead of a name.

It's a bit of fun. Happy for it to get more twisty.

The retro vibe is pulled off (at least for 3 episodes) by Paul Bettany in particular being such a likeable actor.

Ooo, some of the notes are interesting in ep 4, note on the display and spot the difference as it is a clue!

Agnes has no positive identification to the "outside" world when SWORD do their positive identifications, everyone else viewed is named, except also no Dottie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.

That was a brilliant episode and has ended all the talk about nothings happening.

Reverse blip was great (always wondered how that would of looked) and enjoyed the confirmation that Wanda has gone bye byes.

me too, I always thought it would be a very harrowing experience to all of a sudden just reappear. Spider-Man Far From Home made it seem very casual or a bit comical, befitting the lighter tone of that film.

I much preferred this depiction, definitely seemed more realistic. Monica being bedside with her unwell mother in hospital, to then return and find out she passed away 3 years prior, this was very dark stuff. Well played by Marvel for going there.

s**t is going to get even more ****ed up. Some of the best stories I’ve read of Wanda are when she goes bye byes as you said, so looking forward to the depths this will take it. House of M I’m going to revisit.

Lots of easter eggs and paid homages.

Excellent episode. Lets remember the complaining after E1/2. I told everyone those were simply scene setters, setting things up for the ultimate woah moments.

i also loved the
reverse blimp, illustrated the panic, confusion that reigns. genuine terror. and now we know wanda no want no one to leave. so the big questions are who are the persons being the others?

Great episode to get the outside POV from the last 3 episodes. Assuming they're moving full throttle with the story or at least a mix of reality and outside world.

Good to see the negative side of which was the culmination of End Game, not a completely clean outcome without consequences.

Some of the theories and pickups in spoiler tags here have me very intrigued.

loved the linkage and entering wandaworld with the sword guy. in full gear them becoming a beekeeper.

And the cord coming back to reality as a skipping rope.

Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness is going to be some crazy mindbending movie if this is anything to go by.

Lots of easter eggs and paid homages.

Excellent episode. Lets remember the complaining after E1/2. I told everyone those were simply scene setters, setting things up for the ultimate woah moments.

i also loved the
reverse blimp, illustrated the panic, confusion that reigns. genuine terror. and now we know wanda no want no one to leave. so the big questions are who are the persons being the others?

Spiderman Far From Home dealt with it almost comically where people just reappeared in full all "ho hum", this tempered what it'd actually feel like in quite a few situations which aren't quite ideal and it's kind of harrowing.

Also, on my third watch, note the sound when reverse blip happens, pretty sure they included some Carol Danvers speech to young Monica whilst the reverse is happening showing that yep, physical as well as mental is being reassembled. That's some dedication to detail.

And the cord coming back to reality as a skipping rope.

Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness is going to be some crazy mindbending movie if this is anything to go by.

This is all just my theory for how this will end on a cliffhanger and tie in to Spider-Man 3/Doctor Strange 2.

it’s clear this draws heavily from Tom King’s Vision comic, as well as the brilliant House of M. Been a very long time since I’ve read them so it took me a little while to connect the dots. The happy, perfect little reality she has created for herself is straight from House of M.

Mephisto has seemed involved from the get go, drawing her powers to the dark end of the realm. She’s already very vulnerable, her line to Thanos in Endgame “you took everything from me” before she almost killed him, it means a lot more now in retrospect. She’s losing it.

The mere mention of Pietro last week leads me to believe he will appear in the coming episodes. Not just the actor from Age of Ultron. But it’s long been rumoured that the Xmen version (from Days Of Future Past etc) will feature. For Wanda’s warped perception of reality and the dark powers she’s drawing upon will crack open the multiverse.

******* hell that would be glorious to see, a cameo that wasn’t even a possibly in AOU as Disney hadn’t purchased Fox as yet. Hell they couldn’t even refer to them as Wanda and Quicksilver, such was the complex rights issue when Marvel sold their Xmen catalogue to Fox many years ago. They were just called “the twins”.

Anyway, I’m becoming more and more convinced this will do the opposite of the House of M ending. Whereby she wiped out many mutants (all but 100) in the comic, here I think it will be the reverse. Here, she will somehow activate the mutant gene and thus establish the presence of mutants in the MCU.

Her parents are quite possibly the actors of Mr and Mrs Hart. However, they will likely be revealed as her adoptive parents.

For we all know who her dad is. I’m hoping that’s saved for perhaps the final scene or scenes. I wouldn’t put it past Disney to have already cast Erik Lehnsherr. And he may have already filmed his scenes for this. The way they kept Mark Hamill reappearing in The Mandalorian for 12 months was a hell of a feat. I’m stretching here I know, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

To have Magneto, in my top 5 comic book favourites of all time (the remaining 4 are all DC), be revealed in the closing moments of this show would be ******* magnificent. To establish the existence of mutants and crack open the multiverse. It will be on like Donkey Kong. My nerd tears are already ready (they’re usually on standby anyway).

If I’m way off, let’s never speak of this prediction again :D

This is all just my theory for how this will end on a cliffhanger and tie in to Spider-Man 3/Doctor Strange 2.

it’s clear this draws heavily from Tom King’s Vision comic, as well as the brilliant House of M. Been a very long time since I’ve read them so it took me a little while to connect the dots. The happy, perfect little reality she has created for herself is straight from House of M.

Mephisto has seemed involved from the get go, drawing her powers to the dark end of the realm. She’s already very vulnerable, her line to Thanos in Endgame “you took everything from me” before she almost killed him, it means a lot more now in retrospect. She’s losing it.

The mere mention of Pietro last week leads me to believe he will appear in the coming episodes. Not just the actor from Age of Ultron. But it’s long been rumoured that the Xmen version (from Days Of Future Past etc) will feature. For Wanda’s warped perception of reality and the dark powers she’s drawing upon will crack open the multiverse.

******* hell that would be glorious to see, a cameo that wasn’t even a possibly in AOU as Disney hadn’t purchased Fox as yet. Hell they couldn’t even refer to them as Wanda and Quicksilver, such was the complex rights issue when Marvel sold their Xmen catalogue to Fox many years ago. They were just called “the twins”.

Anyway, I’m becoming more and more convinced this will do the opposite of the House of M ending. Whereby she wiped out many mutants (all but 100) in the comic, here I think it will be the reverse. Here, she will somehow activate the mutant gene and thus establish the presence of mutants in the MCU.

Her parents are quite possibly the actors of Mr and Mrs Hart. However, they will likely be revealed as her adoptive parents.

For we all know who her dad is. I’m hoping that’s saved for perhaps the final scene or scenes. I wouldn’t put it past Disney to have already cast Erik Lehnsherr. And he may have already filmed his scenes for this. The way they kept Mark Hamill reappearing in The Mandalorian for 12 months was a hell of a feat. I’m stretching here I know, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

To have Magneto, in my top 5 comic book favourites of all time (the remaining 4 are all DC), be revealed in the closing moments of this show would be ******* magnificent. To establish the existence of mutants and crack open the multiverse. It will be on like Donkey Kong. My nerd tears are already ready (they’re usually on standby anyway).

If I’m way off, let’s never speak of this prediction again :D
I was gonna say, how ******* great would it be to have Magneto appear. Whether it's Fassbender, McKellen (doubt) or otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back