FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm slowly rewatching all the movies up to Avengers phase one and it's amazing all the ties you see now to the future phases this is dozens of movies all beautifully linked together comic book movies is just jealous people's way of dismissing them. The amount of foresight that's gone into it all is amazing.

See DC for how hard it is to pull off

It isn’t hard though.
Just have to be patient and not blow your load like DC and the Universal Monsters universe(or whatever it was called) did.

Holy s**t. What an episode.

Absolutely hooked on this show.

I haven't got a clue what's going to happen next or who's going to arrive on screen and geez that's rare and exciting as ****

I think either him or Jane.

However I’m also wondering if it’s someone from the AntMan world - Hank Pym perhaps. But more likely who you’ve mentioned.
Hank Pym works on a couple of levels.
He was part of Vision Quest to put Vision back together. The clip of the all terrain vehicle trying to enter the hex is very Pym-like. Pym also has connection to Quicksilver.

we know speed and Wiccan are here, Ironlad is just around the corner, Kate Bishop is coming....wonder if Pym is the mr Miagi for the young avengers.

Last edited:
Oh, and one more thing that seems to have been missed.

we saw the birth of Spectrum, when Monica’s results of her expulsion from the Hex came back all muddled and her body emitting too much radiaton/energy for the X-rays to show anything. The nurse also said she needed new bloods too.
Smalltime origins story that one. Happened in a blink of an eye.

Where my heads at, at present;

Finkle is Einhorn.

Oh, and one more thing that seems to have been missed.

we saw the birth of Spectrum, when Monica’s results of her expulsion from the Hex came back all muddled and her body emitting too much radiaton/energy for the X-rays to show anything. The nurse also said she needed new bloods too.
Smalltime origins story that one. Happened in a blink of an eye.

That was there since;

Wanda used her reality manip to hurtle her outside, upon exit she then had residual energy all around her, and as evidenced by the clothing changing, this would also then mean a change to her physiology as "these clothes are now 87% kevlar" equates to "this person now has 87% radioactive ability". Of what we dunno in MCU land, but no doubt meta at this point, but it was assumed when she was in Captain Marvel, that she'd take on the mantle at some point.

with Monica seemingly getting her powers from exiting Westview, could this be how all mutants join the mcu? What if at the end of the season all the Westview residents are altered by Wanda making them the mutants

Hank Pym works on a couple of levels.
He was part of Vision Quest to put Vision back together. The clip of the all terrain vehicle trying to enter the hex is very Pym-like. Pym also has connection to Quicksilver.

we know speed and Wiccan are here, Ironlad is just around the corner, Kate Bishop is coming....wonder if Pym is the mr Miagi for the young avengers.

exactly my line of thinking - the fact that he was pivotal in reassembling Vision, leads me to believe he is the one coming in.

But there’s a few characters already established that could fit the description. As much as it’s fun to speculate these things, I really need answers though haha. Keen as for the next episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except it looks stupid because that Quicksilver is from a completely different movie universe and was an established character who didn't grow up with a twin sister.
I dont recall a twin sister in xmen, not to say that there isnt one somewhere

The point is they already had a Pietro established in that role that didn't need to be changed to one that had no history with this Wanda on the screen.

We already know what Pietro looked like as we've seen him next to Wanda.
You're still wildly missing the point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back