FTA-TV Wandavision

Screams McKellen... that'd be ******* huge
For a while I thought it was going to be Hank Pym, but yeah, that Bettany statement makes it more directed elsewhere.

Sir Ian or Fassbender is my tip.

As an absolute minimal chance but just want to mention it so I can come back to claim it later on just incase this 1% prediction comes true....Jackman’s wolverine.

Read up on Reddit and Hugh's insta last week, timelines kinda matched up RE: training and being in the US

Love how they're teasing us with this stuff though.

If Wolverine did pop up, internet would undoubtedly break..

Great ep.

Established some long held obvious theories with Monica and Agatha, still really well executed though.

Imagine last few episodes are going to have everything play out now.

Hoping based on what we saw that Peters is X-Men Quicksilver, he's just being controlled.

Can't wait for next week!

Don't forget, small (initial) post credits scene too..

Great ep.

Established some long held obvious theories with Monica and Agatha, still really well executed though.

Imagine last few episodes are going to have everything play out now.

Hoping based on what we saw that Peters is X-Men Quicksilver, he's just being controlled.

Can't wait for next week!

Don't forget, small (initial) post credits scene too..

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the post credits scene. Just went back and watched it

Weird episode. Kinda feel like a lot happened and yet nothing did at the same time due to the uncovering of two characters we’d pretty much all but confirmed. Need the next ep. now.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Also means when you go to watch the next ep and just mindlessly click it starts playing the last ep cause there is so much to go.

Its a complete first world problem but Disneys platform is pretty average.
Mine just goes to The Age of Ultron movie with the play now button on it.

Weird episode. Kinda feel like a lot happened and yet nothing did at the same time due to the uncovering of two characters we’d pretty much all but confirmed. Need the next ep. now.

And we had a Dottie spotting on the same episode for dem links back to the uniedentified people from Wuu & Darcy's efforts. Those what, 2 seconds, are poignant I tells ya!

Get the obvious out of the way, keep the big bad just dangling via little morsels and apt that she was pruning a bush in an episode where everything was changing & reverting.

Mine just goes to The Age of Ultron movie with the play now button on it.

Rewind a little to the episode,the screen stays enlarged for the post season and then shrinks for the normal credits. 31:48 on time is the start of the scene.

It makes sense now. Agnes doctoring everything. In the halloween episode youll notice when vision leaves the house for neighbourhood watch, wanda closes the door and turns around to be scared by Peitro. She screams.

Now why is that when she's controlling the whole town? Because pietro aint hers, he's aggeys

Nexus!!!! the internet hub from Ultron movie!!

Notice the nose on the woman in nexus ad? Then Darcys nose when she's revealed in wandaworld? Very similar!

and yes as predicted earlier its modern family theme

It makes sense now. Agnes doctoring everything. In the halloween episode youll notice when vision leaves the house for neighbourhood watch, wanda closes the door and turns around to be scared by Peitro. She screams.

Now why is that when she's controlling the whole town? Because pietro aint hers, he's aggeys

Nexus!!!! the internet hub from Ultron movie!!

Notice the nose on the woman in nexus ad? Then Darcys nose when she's revealed in wandaworld? Very similar!

and yes as predicted earlier its modern family theme

I don't think she's manipulating everything, the basement scene being in vines of a sort and her and Wanda being neighbours tend to tie into the reason for Nexus being this weeks interior advert where the spoken text is about control of the world according to you.

This then ties back to how Vision "unlocks" people from their periodic state, Wanda mind controlling the guards outside, and Agnes in this ep then going to manipulate Wanda in her "nexus" of ability not Wanda's. Given Herb was potentially outside of that nexus if she's interrupted Wanda's sanctum and Agnes perhaps then tested boundaries.

We assume she teleported or had an alternative entry to beat Wanda down into the basement s she didn't come from the same stairs as she appears from what looks like a crucified bird in a purple hue, where Wanda entered into casings with red and bones inside, or golden motifs on walls.

I think the vines are representative, much like how Wandas barrier is "look here, a wall" underneath, the foundation is "rotted" as Agnes is focusing on the nexus point of ability to usurp it. I think maybe to allow someone like Mephisto to manifest, much like Vision, only I also think it's maybe Dottie, who seems to be always just around, out of view, when Agnes does her thing. Like this ep, what 2 seconds of trimming a hedge and looking at the camera? After 4 episodes of not being seen once.

Since this then ended with Darcy and Vis being waylayed on return to Wanda, Monica finally outing as Spectrum, and Wanda basically falling under sway inside instead of outside if we think that was what the director chair was hinting at. I think the team are outing her to keep Dottie hidden, as in "look, here, all Agatha, lookit!".

This is also why I thought this ends with Wanda in chains, vines can chains all things considering.

I feel I'd get so much more from this if I was a comic book reader, as there seems to be plenty of nods and references to those, that said am really really enjoying this

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
True spoiler

just the mere mention of Doom has me like:

1208640.gif

Back