FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I feel I'd get so much more from this if I was a comic book reader, as there seems to be plenty of nods and references to those, that said am really really enjoying this
This is 100% me. I feel like I’m missing a lot. Like I have no idea who the reveal character is.

I might have to watch this one again, clearly missed the Spectrum thing. No idea how I missed it haha.

Another possibly big bad for the storyline....

reminds me .... did we see the beginning of this scene in the end credits.
821FE5D8-B42B-42A5-A39C-A7CE93819D0C.jpeg

Last edited:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Another possibly big bad for the storyline....

reminds me .... did we see the beginning of this scene in the end credits.
View attachment 1061515

I’m trying to recall in Doctor Strange - did the darkhold come up in conversation with the ancient one? Plenty of discussion regarding the dark dimension etc however not sure if it was easier then or not. Need to rewatch it.

that creepy fly on the curtain = Mephisto.
Yeah. That’s what it’s pointing to, but there’s a couple of ways the clues can be read, or how they cross each over.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think we’re orobably in a spot now where they will use characters and traits drawn from the comics but storylines no and affiliations sparingly. Harkness and Mephisto didn’t interact in the comics did they? I thought Harkness and Wanda were sort of allies (until Wanda lost her mind).

My take is Harkness is the bad guy, her basement is the nexus and we introduce the multiverse. If we’ve only got another 3 40ish minute eps they already have a lot to wrap up.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yeah. That’s what it’s pointing to, but there’s a couple of ways the clues can be read, or how they cross each over.

The brilliance of this show is the way Feige and co dovetail through different elements of comics and stories throughout the decades, and wind them in to an ongoing narrative. I mean there’s so much to unpack, that so many other things just sitting there get completely missed.
I can’t believe it took me so long to just click about Agatha’s bunny. I believe he appeared in an earlier episode too, the magic show? Mr Scratch. Holy s**t.

The brilliance of this show is the way Feige and co dovetail through different elements of comics and stories throughout the decades, and wind them in to an ongoing narrative. I mean there’s so much to unpack, that so many other things just sitting there get completely missed.
I can’t believe it took me so long to just click about Agatha’s bunny. I believe he appeared in an earlier episode too, the magic show? Mr Scratch. Holy sh*t.
yep, episode 2. So Mr Scratch and new Salem / Salem 7? Is this where Dottie comes in? So many theories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They dyed his eyebrows in the first film, watching it now looks awful.
FWP, but you’d reckon with the budgets they have at their disposal they could go back a re-touch Thor to make it look less ridiculous.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
If we’ve only got another 3 40ish minute eps they already have a lot to wrap up.
They could stretch it out over several seasons or future movies. Sure, there'll be a payoff at the end of this season but I can't see all the answers being given.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back