FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Didnt even realise they made a call back to this scene when she was in the lab and said I dont feel you.

I took it that
thr town is like a slum, forgotten people left to rot. It’s in New Jersey I think or near it. Nj is famous for its swamplands. Swamp, slum, uninhabitable. Society shuns them like mutants abs superheroes can be too
Wouldnt call it a slum - remember this is all a week or two after the Blip and we saw in Endgame how ****ed up the world was due to the Blip.

All those theories about who the aerospace engineer etc was, or who could be coming into the finale. What if all this time, Bettany was referring to himself :D

Given Agnes is now in the series the aerospace engineer really should be...

Reed Richards. Given Agatha was Franklin Richards protector and so her story is actually connected to the F4 before she was involved with Wanda.

Last edited:
Given Agnes is now in the series the aerospace engineer really should be...

Reed Richards. Given Agatha was Franklin Richards protector and so her story is actually connected to the F4 before she was involved with Wanda.

That would make logical sense, yes. I get the feeling though the aerospace engineer thing was a bit of a misdirect and the story has moved on since (as much as I would like to see him involved though).

That would make logical sense, yes. I get the feeling though the aerospace engineer thing was a bit of a misdirect and the story has moved on since (as much as I would like to see him involved though).

It's the best opportunity they'll ever get to bring them back into the universe given how they've been mishandled in the past. A cameo and it's the seed sown that's required.

I think you're confusing the blip and the snap.
Wait these are two different things?

I was wondering when the snap started to be called the blip. Whats the difference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snap = the event of Thanos wiping out half of life (Infinity War).

Blip = the event of Hulk snapping and restoring those wiped out to the modern day 5 years later (Endgame).
Oooooooooh.

Well they aren't because we don't see the aftermath of the Blip in Endgame...

Technically we do when Lang visits his daughter and remarks how she looks older, and we know he was quantum realm as the rest of the crew got snapped and so it was "5 years later" when he was then rescued to show up in the same sort of time frame.

We don't see literal representation of returning though, as the only other reference is Spidey far from home which is much much later where people be cool with it.

Monica coming back in the hospital setting just highlighted both the sorrow of infinity wars snapping as well as the chaos of waking up from it to a new world in a way. Both had sorrow but for different reasons.

Technically we do when Lang visits his daughter and remarks how she looks older, and we know he was quantum realm as the rest of the crew got snapped and so it was "5 years later" when he was then rescued to show up in the same sort of time frame.

We don't see literal representation of returning though, as the only other reference is Spidey far from home which is much much later where people be cool with it.

Monica coming back in the hospital setting just highlighted both the sorrow of infinity wars snapping as well as the chaos of waking up from it to a new world in a way. Both had sorrow but for different reasons.
But very clearly was not what the poster meant.

If I recall correctly Far From Home was set 7 months after Endgame. Always thought their depiction of the blip was quite light hearted (and therefore unrealistic) in nature.

That opening scene of Monica reanimating in the hospital and the chaos/confusion that unfolded was so much better. It’d be some scary s**t to go through.

There was no Monica last episode. So shall we expect her back for the finale
Without doubt. Probably only to close out her involvement and then a tease of her future though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back