Live Event Wannabe top 8 flogs from Poort Adelaide v the “real deal” top 4 Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

tainted paperbag premierships don't count. It was '87 for you flogster ol' mate. Couldn't have done it without Bradley, Kernahan, Naley. Where did those three come from again?
Typical disrespectful Vic scum.
Seriously, can you take this s**t somewhere else. Where all here to laugh at the unfolding Pooooher incompetence

Obviously Port may flick a switch so its too early to chalk this is up as Brions win, but at this stage of the season I don't see how anyone can go past Fagan for coach of the year. Parallels with Hawthorn of 2007.

tainted paperbag premierships don't count. It was '87 for you flogster ol' mate. Couldn't have done it without Bradley, Kernahan, Naley. Where did those three come from again?
Typical disrespectful Vic scum.
Our cabinet says different, so do the official records, but you keep flapping about conspiracies.👍

Could you possibly not **** it up please

They are deadset unbearable - booking flights and accommodation .,... flag favourites again

If there’s nobody there to see it - did it really happen?

Pissweak Crowd again
Holy s**t. I have a friend here😂

Very little talent has emerged from South Australia since the First World War ended in about 1918. Bradman was half decent and could play a bit. Plenty of mediocre performers - grant you that

You just proved your own point

Why aren’t you at the game !

🤣🤣🤣
Enemy of my enemy , 😆

Oh, and your boys are doing a sterling job ! But can you keep it under 10 goals - we don’t want you to kill their coach!
Sorry, no can do haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes
Yes

Paper over those cracks Charlie!!!!!

So this coin Port players flip before a game to decide if they show up or not... I'm assuming Kotchie's face is on the "not feeling it this week" side, but who's on the other?

So this coin Port players flip before a game to decide if they show up or not... I'm assuming Kotchie's face is on the "not feeling it this week" side, but who's on the other?

They are the Oragami team.... they fold easily under early pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back