Want a pick a team to follow

Remove this Banner Ad

gasnier82

Draftee
Mar 23, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey all...so I live in Canberra...yep other side of the country but love keeping touch with the WAFL...a few questions. I'd love to follow a team...geographically I have a good mate in Mirrabooka...so somewhere there...or a team rich in history. 2nd part after picking a team..I'd love to pick up some merch.

So start swaying me peeps!!!

The closest club to Mirrabooka which is situated in the NE suburbs of Perth would probably be Swan Districts based at Bassendean Oval........merchandise is available at the club or online in the team store section at www.swandistrictsfc.com.au

We also had Manuka footy legend Ed Blackaby play for us in the 80s plus Peter Kenny, Paul Werner & Robert Maiden. from Canberra-ACT footy.

Hey
The closest club to Mirrabooka which is situated in the NE suburbs of Perth would probably be Swan Districts based at Bassendean Oval........merchandise is available at the club or online in the team store section at www.swandistrictsfc.com.au

We also had Manuka footy legend Ed Blackaby play for us in the 80s plus Peter Kenny, Paul Werner & Robert Maiden. from Canberra-ACT footy.
Hey mate. Cheers for that. Is there any way I can watch games online?

Last edited:
Hey all...so I live in Canberra...yep other side of the country but love keeping touch with the WAFL...a few questions. I'd love to follow a team...geographically I have a good mate in Mirrabooka...so somewhere there...or a team rich in history. 2nd part after picking a team..I'd love to pick up some merch.

So start swaying me peeps!!!
Mirrabooka would put you in the West Perth or Subiaco and East Perth zonal border of 3 Wafl clubs.Ballajura Subi,Noranda Ep,With Wp moving north it might be a Subi zone now.But traditional support in the Booka would be for West Perth Falcons
There is a Wafl,Waafl and Wa country chat forum called ozfootynet.com.au
You can learn about the clubs on that chat forum.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back