efcskip47

Debutant
May 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hi Guys,

Been chasing a physical copy of this game for a few years now, saw it once on eBay but missed the boat. Have tried all the usual online marketplaces no luck.
Willing to pay up to $50 for a working copy of this game.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Been chasing a physical copy of this game for a few years now, saw it once on eBay but missed the boat. Have tried all the usual online marketplaces no luck.
Willing to pay up to $50 for a working copy of this game.

Thanks
Not sure if this website is yours; if not, maybe the author can help you?

there may be a demo version at https://archive.org/details/cdrom-cdzone75-199904
I haven't downloaded it though.

efcskip47

Debutant
May 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thanks Fusion - I have tried emailing the webmaster, he was helpful but did not have a copy of the game.
Really after the full version, as the demo quits after 2 matches.
Cheers

Sal Paradise

Debutant
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks Fusion - I have tried emailing the webmaster, he was helpful but did not have a copy of the game.
Really after the full version, as the demo quits after 2 matches.
Cheers

Hey mate, I might be able to help you out. I was just searching this game and saw your post. I have a very old burned copy of the game. I'm not sure if the disc still works or not though (I don't have a computer with a CD drive anymore).

efcskip47

Debutant
May 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hey mate, I might be able to help you out. I was just searching this game and saw your post. I have a very old burned copy of the game. I'm not sure if the disc still works or not though (I don't have a computer with a CD drive anymore).

Hi Sal,

That would be bloody fantastic if you wouldn't mind sending it or a copy over? Happy to flick you some money for the disk and postage.

Let me know

Back