Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
I'm sure many in here are in the same boat as myself -- not enough acceptable people into your hobby.

We've all been there; organised nights not eventuating, or sucking cumulative miles of dick because their mates want to focus on drinking/smoking outside every 15 minutes despite being invited for solid board gaming.

Fantastic games sitting there in unsightly stacks untouched for 6 months before anyone puts their hand up for a run-through because Carcassonne and Dominion is all their mates' feeble brains can handle.

Personally, I'm getting frustrated with my existing group never making plans beyond who rolls out of bed and when while I'm at work, or sticking to their idiotic comfort zone playing Settlers of Catan or whatever the most prevalent affiliated cult is saying they should play.

Figured I'd start a thread for some BF gaming meets whether it be at a particular store or one of the gaming bars in whichever city each member resides.

Put your hand up if you're in relatively desperate need for dedicated players in your area.

• Banned
The last game night I went to no games were played. Getting the distinct impression that half of my 'group' actually never wants to play, preferring to watch TV instead.
Unfortunately, when you're paying attention to the stuff raised in these -- you're still somehow the anal retentive prick who insists people pay attention and indulge in what they came (were invited) for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back