Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Good afternoon SFA,
NaturalDisaster has asked me to provide him the name of at least one Rookie who has owned him after he picked on them, as IDC is a lazy individual who couldn't be bothered either looking or trying to remember I was wondering if others could provide names and incidents. Much appreciated for your time and help
With kindest regards, IDC

Good afternoon SFA,
NaturalDisaster has asked me to provide him the name of at least one Rookie who has owned him after he picked on them, as IDC is a lazy individual who couldn't be bothered either looking or trying to remember I was wondering if others could provide names and incidents. Much appreciated for your time and help
Easy ..... Antonio BlueVein ......it was a crushing blow to ND's ego too ....became incoherent, i assumed it was from the verbal joust ....but it could just be his normal speech ?

Good afternoon SFA,

Why not just list every rookie to sign up since him ??

Easy ..... Antonio BlueVein ......it was a crushing blow to ND's ego too ....became incoherent, i assumed it was from the verbal joust ....but it could just be his normal speech ?
Thankyou, WW. Antonio BlueVein care to elaborate?
I remember that match thread fondly. He got really angry at me which I thought was unwarranted, given I am the least antagonistic poster on this board.

Let’s ask NaturalDisaster if he remembers?!

I remember that match thread fondly. He got really angry at me which I thought was unwarranted, given I am the least antagonistic poster on this board.

Let’s ask NaturalDisaster if he remembers?!

I recall a dude trying too hard to sound deep and intelllectual spamming the * out of a match thread, you deserved to be taken down a peg.

ND certainly rained down on me in my Rookie year .....reckon the best spray I got though, was from okeydoke7
I don't believe there is any rookie that hasn't layed the smack down on him.
Not much of a challenge in saying that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those achievements and yet besting me in a match thread is all you talk about. Sad mate :)
Why would I come into a thread about you and talk about my Season 19 flag or Season 23 Mobbs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back