Discussion Wanted: Rookies Who Have Owned NaturallyDicktasered

Remove this Banner Ad

All those achievements and yet besting me in a match thread is all you talk about. Sad mate :)
Nice strawman peanut.

You're in pieces right now.

Maybe just skulk away and lay low for a while. People might forget. But they probably won't.

It seems with you there's a fine line between cowardice and stupidity.

It's not being a coward laying low, it's smart.
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot ......oh sorry, thought we were talking about Yakker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice strawman peanut.

You're in pieces right now.

Maybe just skulk away and lay low for a while. People might forget. But they probably won't.
Oh I don't know, I find him pretty forgettable

Our friend NaturalDisaster does try it on with Rookies.

This thread really could go from season to season with stories of most Rookies' early scraps with ND. The thing with ND's attempts is that they rarely hit the mark and usually rebound on him in spectacular ways.

He provides an easy mark for Rookies looking to build a bit of confidence. My first of a few scraps was about a match that should have been re-simmed. This scrap provided me lots of hoots of laughter, especially when he used the word "Rookie", as if it was an epithet.

Every poster has their foibles. ND has a lay down 10 NO TRUMPS in foibles. All of us know that.

The recent highly analytical piece from Harvey Manfrenjensenden prompted a lot of discussion about our friend.

Personally I value ND. He 'gets knocked down but gets up again' seems to be his mantra. I think he serves many functions in the SFA. The most important of these could be as the welcome mat at the entrance to Sweetville.

Our friend NaturalDisaster does try it on with Rookies.

This thread really could go from season to season with stories of most Rookies' early scraps with ND. The thing with ND's attempts is that they rarely hit the mark and usually rebound on him in spectacular ways.

He provides an easy mark for Rookies looking to build a bit of confidence. My first of a few scraps was about a match that should have been re-simmed. This scrap provided me lots of hoots of laughter, especially when he used the word "Rookie", as if it was an epithet.

Every poster has their foibles. ND has a lay down 10 NO TRUMPS in foibles. All of us know that.

The recent highly analytical piece from Harvey Manfrenjensenden prompted a lot of discussion about our friend.

Personally I value ND. He 'gets knocked down but gets up again' seems to be his mantra. I think he serves many functions in the SFA. The most important of these could be as the welcome mat at the entrance to Sweetville.
I did an analytical piece?

It’s bloodied, his definition of “analytical” is different to ours.

Odd you and Otto cite "analytical". My Qooty Record colleague who provides the Ask Dr Sigmund column has expressed interest in providing an analysis of ND.

With ND's permission the results would be published in the Qooty Record. As usual the name of the patsy subject is changed.

It’s bloodied, his definition of “analytical” is different to ours.
Did you just try and class yourself in the same category as Harvs?

Sad from you really.

Just remembered this thread. By way of an update I had to ban claims from the S.29 Rookies they had body slammed him to win a Kaboom nomination. Too easy peasy.

In S.29 Rookies are lodged in a schmickerama apartment complex. Unhappily the building is clad in NaturalDisaster . They all own a piece of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back