War is a racket - Smedley Butler

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay. A quick search on the net reveals two books on "the business plot", both available on Amazon (not including "War Is A Racket"). "The Plot To Seize The White House" by Jules Archer and "Devil Dog :The Amazing True Story of The Man Who Saved America" by David Talbot. I haven't got either of them, but will try to in the near future. The second title has a very lurid "pulp"style cover.

Okay. A quick search on the net reveals two books on "the business plot", both available on Amazon (not including "War Is A Racket"). "The Plot To Seize The White House" by Jules Archer and "Devil Dog :The Amazing True Story of The Man Who Saved America" by David Talbot. I haven't got either of them, but will try to in the near future. The second title has a very lurid "pulp"style cover.

Yeah....Dupont/Brown Brothers-Harriman/J.P. Morgan, Remington & Prescott Bush to name but a few, were all implicated in the plot to initiate a coup & install a NAZI fascist-style state in the U.S during the height of the Depression.....Bush was a major player in the rise of Hitler & NAZISM in Germany of the 30's.

The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.....U.S politicians these days, are nothing but a bunch of crooks & shysters....Defenders of freedom & Democracy my arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back