War of the Worlds (SBS)

Remove this Banner Ad

I really fell out with this one. All through the 2nd season, I kept thinking why attack humans of the past future humans? Why not just come and say, "Hey, don't make that virus please and we'll be all good. It just seemed like they did it the hard way."

Yep just finished it. Was pretty good and an interesting take on the War of the Worlds.
The only things it had in common with HG Wells book were the show's title, and aliens appearing set on the destruction of humanity. It really wasn't a "take on the War of the Worlds", so much as a TV show which borrowed the book's title and nothing else.

It was an interesting show, especially in the first season. It just wasn't anything related to HG Wells' masterpiece.

Just watched the last episode last night. Didn’t wrap up too badly. One thing I didn’t get, is where was Catherine in the apocalypse world, before she jumped across? From memory, she hasn’t already died there, so why was she not present there.

And instead of killing Emily, Bill should have killed that little inbred rat Sasha, nobody would have cared.

Just watched the last episode last night. Didn’t wrap up too badly. One thing I didn’t get, is where was Catherine in the apocalypse world, before she jumped across? From memory, she hasn’t already died there, so why was she not present there.

And instead of killing Emily, Bill should have killed that little inbred rat Sasha, nobody would have cared.
I was glad we didnt get to see him in the last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back