War with Iran

Remove this Banner Ad

do you read into the conspiracy that Monica L was a honey trap? Think they would get someone with more guile and intellect than a handbag seller.

Jane Harman, besides being up for the senate intelligence and security committee, was second favourite for the CIA position that Hayden was to evict and Panetta installed. http://antiwar.com/radio/2008/11/17/philip-giraldi-17/

Lewinsky does fit the profile for a classic Mossad op.

what?
Bubba did tell ML to be careful cos his fone was being tapped. Whether this could just mean WhiteHouse record protocol, where they have to record everything, or by foreign espionage.I think the reference intimates in is spy tap.

Also, remember when Bill Clinton came out here, and he hooked up with Naomi Robson?

Well, she said "a friend" had arranged it. It was one of her 1980's **** buddies who hooked them up, Greg Norman, cos' Sharkie knew she was e e e Josh Gibson easy,
[YOUTUBE]kPTMMlQF0Xc[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.ausculture.com/2006/02/27/naomi_robson_bill_cl/
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...d-was-my-undoing/story-e6frewz0-1111112593119

she was with him in late 80s early 90s. The Steve Vizard Tonight show hostess with mostess.

Clinton broke his ankle at Greg Norman's Florida home years back.
http://www.hookedongolfblog.com/200...f-the-shark-lessons-on-golf-business-and-life

Bunga Bunga does Palm Springs with Sharkie and Bubba? Could have had a spit roast if they invited Naomi.

and this post is a homage to Mr Gonorrhea himself Josh Gibson
769693-josh-gibson.jpg

#gonorrhea
#expensive_std_phone_billz

some good Virginia low-fi alt campaignerry for ML

[YOUTUBE]J20tPGgRZ3A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PjRLQCd78pc[/YOUTUBE]

Sharkie is a pimp too

http://www.ausculture.com/2006/02/27/naomi_robson_bill_cl/
“He <Clinton> came up to me and said, ‘Hi, I have been watching you on TV’,” Robson said of their introduction.

“And I said, ‘Hi, I have been watching you on TV today, too’.

“He said, ‘You had a story tonight on heavy-set people. I really think that is a very important issue <bubba does health policy>’.

I was glad to get the seal of approval, <come on Naomi, u got more than that>” Robson said.

#foreign_policy
#"Happy_Birthday"_Mr_President

Latest developments

AN IRANIAN nuclear facility has been hit by a huge explosion, the second such blast in a month, prompting speculation that Tehran's military and atomic sites are under attack.

Satellite imagery seen by The Times confirmed that a blast that rocked the city of Isfahan on Monday struck the uranium enrichment facility there, despite denials by Tehran.

The images clearly showed billowing smoke and destruction, negating Iranian claims yesterday that no such explosion had taken place. Israeli intelligence officials told The Times that there was "no doubt" that the blast struck the nuclear facilities at Isfahan and that it was "no accident".

The explosion at Iran's third-largest city came as satellite images emerged of the damage caused by one at a military base outside Tehran two weeks ago that killed about 30 members of the Revolutionary Guard, including General Hassan Moghaddam, the head of the Iranian missile defence program.

Iran claimed that the Tehran explosion occurred during testing on a new weapons system designed to strike at Israel. But several Israeli officials have confirmed that the blast was intentional and part of an effort to target Iran's nuclear weapons program.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-west-and-tehran/story-e6frg6so-1226209996774

Latest developments

It should have always been Iran, not Iraq (although Saddam had to go).

A simple minded 'government' with dangerous leaders and extremists in most high places. We can all agree some of Israel's actions have not been 'kosher', but allowing Iran to develop weapons is pure madness.

Barak has said it won't happen. For mine this latest round was distraction from the protests in Israel and more importantly, the ramping up of the action against Syria,

A simple minded 'government' with dangerous leaders and extremists in most high places. We can all agree some of Israel's actions have not been 'kosher', but allowing Iran to develop weapons is pure madness.

what????

America and Israel have been in many more wars than Iran.

(although Saddam had to go).
but allowing Iran to develop weapons is pure madness.
Why did Saddam have to go?

Doesn't Iran have the right to defend herself from proven agressors like Isreal and the USA? What about the Taliban? live right next door and are reputed to do some nasty stuff. Surely Iran has the right to prepare for that being turned on them?

For mine this latest round was distraction from the protests in Israel and more importantly, the ramping up of the action against Syria,

The arabs themselves are starting to care about Syria because they are on such shaky ground themselves with the "arab spring"...now the Americans the ultimate political oppotunists don't want to be seen to be left behind by arabs. That won't sit well with the totalarian crap that eminates from Americans..

Truth be told America quite liked Assad and Murbrak..In fact they bribed them, sorry gave them aid.

Doesn't Iran have the right to defend herself from proven agressors like Isreal and the USA? What about the Taliban? live right next door and are reputed to do some nasty stuff. Surely Iran has the right to prepare for that being turned on them?

The arabs themselves are starting to care about Syria because they are on such shaky ground themselves with the "arab spring"...now the Americans the ultimate political oppotunists don't want to be seen to be left behind by arabs. That won't sit well with the totalarian crap that eminates from Americans..

Truth be told America quite liked Assad and Murbrak..In fact they bribed them, sorry gave them aid.

only taking a dig at Syria, to get to Iran. They will dig at Lebanon next, paths of least resistance and all. Then they go to Iran. The Neocons own the Pentagon, this is the grand chessboard strategy of PNAc to express their will, project power, full spectrum dominance. That is why the Arab League have fallen in line when previously Assad had sympathetic support, the US have twisted arms and the Arab League is behaving and acting like the puppets their role enforces on them.

no we cant.

Have u got around to reading Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe yet? And have u looked at the 5k political prisoners, and over 100 juvenile prisoners in Israeli jails, and their apartheid policies.

Ofcourse not. Because that is not what u do.

U do support the regime and its ethnic cleansing by stealth, peace process is but the formaldehyde to enable the ethnic cleansing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rayven said:

Because he was a cancer destroying his nation. America shouldn't have gone to war; but you cannot sit behind your computer screen and say that he should have stayed?

rayven said:

When people bring this up, I always have a good laugh...

The Yanks won't drop a nuke on Iran because they want to trigger the Biblical and Quranic prophecies of armageddon so that the 12th Imam, the return of Christ, will descend from the clouds of heavens and bless us with world peace. BUT the Mullahs WILL.

Iran is refraining from being openly aggressive because it doesn't have the firepower to match Israel or America. They squeeze and try things like bungled attacks on Saudi diplomats in America. Beside that, if they really tried they would reveal their hand, and a poor one of that. If they COULD, they WOULD.

Believe me, all their huffing and puffing, testing new Shahab III missiles every few months, war games, parades, etc. Is to create a grand illusion, one wich is more intended for their own population, rather than their foreign enemies.

Because he was a cancer destroying his nation. America shouldn't have gone to war; but you cannot sit behind your computer screen and say that he should have stayed?

This is sheep talk...IMHO

The Yanks won't drop a nuke on Iran because they want to trigger the Biblical and Quranic prophecies of armageddon so that the 12th Imam, the return of Christ, will descend from the clouds of heavens and bless us with world peace. BUT the Mullahs WILL.

Thats racist......

only taking a dig at Syria, to get to Iran. They will dig at Lebanon next, paths of least resistance and all. Then they go to Iran. The Neocons own the Pentagon, this is the grand chessboard strategy of PNAc to express their will, project power, full spectrum dominance. That is why the Arab League have fallen in line when previously Assad had sympathetic support, the US have twisted arms and the Arab League is behaving and acting like the puppets their role enforces on them.

no we cant.

Have u got around to reading Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe yet? And have u looked at the 5k political prisoners, and over 100 juvenile prisoners in Israeli jails, and their apartheid policies.

Ofcourse not. Because that is not what u do.

U do support the regime and its ethnic cleansing by stealth, peace process is but the formaldehyde to enable the ethnic cleansing.

Please don't put words in my mouth. It's a sign of petty anger and strongly diminishes one's argument. Try remain objective.

You tell that to the oppressed, bombed, gased and tortured Shiite's and Kurds in Iraq.

It is reality.

Go read about the Hojjatieh, then come back when you understand the situation...

Exactly.

Iran is refraining from being openly aggressive because it doesn't have the firepower to match Israel or America. They squeeze and try things like bungled attacks on Saudi diplomats in America. Beside that, if they really tried they would reveal their hand, and a poor one of that. If they COULD, they WOULD.

Yeah, it's not like there are any apocalypticial evangelical Christians in america :rolleyes:

When people bring this up, I always have a good laugh...

Believe me, all their huffing and puffing, testing new Shahab III missiles every few months, war games, parades, etc. Is to create a grand illusion, one wich is more intended for their own population, rather than their foreign enemies.

Drones run out when their batteries run low....

But you have no evidence on whatever it is youre trying to say.
If they could they could... but they cant.. so we have to bomb them.. and kill them.

Take yourself away and have yourself re programmed.

You sound like a bot.

Donny Rumsfeld was buds with him long enough. That's good enough for me.

Sure Saddam was a cancer, but the current state of the place is something worse (ebola virus perhaps?)

You tell that to the oppressed, bombed, gased and tortured Shiite's and Kurds in Iraq.

It is reality.

Go read about the Hojjatieh, then come back when you understand the situation...

Mate there's a lot i don't understand, but you i do, acutely.

God bless you and god bless the united states of America.

oh, hows those drones going? they found those WMD in Iraq yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back