Warhammer 40K

Remove this Banner Ad

baz_machine

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Play my OldMarine vs NuMarines and thoroughly dominanted.
The Dreadnoughts are absolute beasts in hand to hand combat, wiping anything that came within their engagement zones.

Was a pretty casual game but I was super salty when I deep striked some thunder hammers Termies in and they got blasted off the board via the auspex stratagem because I placed then about 1" to close to some hellblasters.
It was off the back of my opponent leaving a very small window to deep strike in, so he was salty at that.

Drunkgoliath

Fear is the mind killer
Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
I've bought quite a few nice Forgeworld models off a cheap knock-off casting site. Don't judge me.
I've been suckered into doing that in the past. Too much effort for mine to reshape everything and glue just doesn't hold like it should on that resin crap. I've learned my lesson.

Judd2Sewell

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
I've been suckered into doing that in the past. Too much effort for mine to reshape everything and glue just doesn't hold like it should on that resin crap. I've learned my lesson.
Really? My brother has sworn by them.

I bought some classic Chaos Dwarf models, Drazhoath the Ashen and a pack of three Daemonsmiths - simply because I love the models and have always wanted the Drazhoath model, IMO it's one of the very best.

I was going to link an image from the Forgeworld site, but it seems that they don't sell him anymore.

I also bought some Dark Angel models - the Praetor in Cataphractii Armour, Inner Circle Knights Cenobium, an Interemptor squad and the Lion himself.

Chief

Overlord
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bipolarbear

It's me, it's me it's BPB
Jul 29, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Play my OldMarine vs NuMarines and thoroughly dominanted.
The Dreadnoughts are absolute beasts in hand to hand combat, wiping anything that came within their engagement zones.

Was a pretty casual game but I was super salty when I deep striked some thunder hammers Termies in and they got blasted off the board via the auspex stratagem because I placed then about 1" to close to some hellblasters.
It was off the back of my opponent leaving a very small window to deep strike in, so he was salty at that.
Haha Auspex Scan is the dream, I was reading this in the codex the other day thinking how cool it would be to hit somebody with Hellblasters as Dark Angels.

baz_machine

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
I just started playing, I have painted Warhammer before but I bought my models at a time where the game was at an all time low apparently so nobody was playing. I have started a Dark Angels army and a Thousand Sons army.
So.... yesterday? The old Warhammer Fantasy Battle is in the pipes to be re released at some point in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad