Essendon
Took a day off and rolled dice. Highly recommended

IMG_20210211_121202825.jpg
IMG_20210211_141600170.jpg

IMG_20210211_121354291.jpg

Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Play my OldMarine vs NuMarines and thoroughly dominanted.
The Dreadnoughts are absolute beasts in hand to hand combat, wiping anything that came within their engagement zones.

Was a pretty casual game but I was super salty when I deep striked some thunder hammers Termies in and they got blasted off the board via the auspex stratagem because I placed then about 1" to close to some hellblasters.
It was off the back of my opponent leaving a very small window to deep strike in, so he was salty at that.

Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
I've bought quite a few nice Forgeworld models off a cheap knock-off casting site. Don't judge me.
I've been suckered into doing that in the past. Too much effort for mine to reshape everything and glue just doesn't hold like it should on that resin crap. I've learned my lesson.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
I've been suckered into doing that in the past. Too much effort for mine to reshape everything and glue just doesn't hold like it should on that resin crap. I've learned my lesson.

Really? My brother has sworn by them.

I bought some classic Chaos Dwarf models, Drazhoath the Ashen and a pack of three Daemonsmiths - simply because I love the models and have always wanted the Drazhoath model, IMO it's one of the very best.

I was going to link an image from the Forgeworld site, but it seems that they don't sell him anymore.

I also bought some Dark Angel models - the Praetor in Cataphractii Armour, Inner Circle Knights Cenobium, an Interemptor squad and the Lion himself.

Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Your work is so neat. I can’t even paint inside the lines.
just time and practice. make sure you are using a brush that has a decent tip and not frayed.
I go thru quiet a few of these pretty regularly

just time and practice. make sure you are using a brush that has a decent tip and not frayed.
I go thru quiet a few of these pretty regularly

I have about 20 cheapies off Wish and keep them for too long.

Jul 29, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Bombers, SA Spurs, Browns and Eels
Play my OldMarine vs NuMarines and thoroughly dominanted.
The Dreadnoughts are absolute beasts in hand to hand combat, wiping anything that came within their engagement zones.

Was a pretty casual game but I was super salty when I deep striked some thunder hammers Termies in and they got blasted off the board via the auspex stratagem because I placed then about 1" to close to some hellblasters.
It was off the back of my opponent leaving a very small window to deep strike in, so he was salty at that.

Haha Auspex Scan is the dream, I was reading this in the codex the other day thinking how cool it would be to hit somebody with Hellblasters as Dark Angels.

If anyone finds any cheap old style Necromunda gang metals please let me know.

The group I hang with has a collection but I am interested in painting up my own too.

eBay has a couple but with exchange, postage, import fees they end up at up to $20 a mini.

Back