Warne calls S.Waugh "Most selfish" cricketer he's played with

ChampTurboBucko

All Australian
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Let's get a few things straight. First of all you should disclose to everyone that you are a lefty yourself so no one takes what you say seriously.

The lefties do like Hayden and Goodes. The majority don't. Have you heard of the term the silent majority? That is where most of Australia fits, thankfully. The left make more noise and crash and bang because they know they are outnumbered and fighting a battle that they will always lose. Unfortunately mainstream media is full of the vocal minority which gives lefties like you the feeling that you might, just might, be winning this battle. You aren't.

In terms of all your rubbish about exceptions, the reason you didn't like what I said was because, being the true lefty you are, you like to put things into nicely defined categories. When you can't do that, things become too much for you.
Piss and wind. You're incapable of any argument beyond "damn those lefties".

Go away you hick.

Snell1234

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Piss and wind. You're incapable of any argument beyond "damn those lefties".

Go away you hick.
My arguments have been put out for all to see throughout the whole thread.

Nice insults though. Shouldn't you have a tree to hug or some moral crusade to be attending to?

ChampTurboBucko

All Australian
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

Nice insults though. Shouldn't you have a tree to hug or some moral crusade to be attending to?
Yeah I have a tree to chain myself to while downing my carbon neutral latte and riding my wicker basket bike.

Do you have a black shirt and a Reclaim rally to get to?

See, I can make idiotic assumptions about people too!

04 Durif

All Australian
Jun 6, 2011
Albury
AFL Club
Carlton
Let's get a few things straight. First of all you should disclose to everyone that you are a lefty yourself so no one takes what you say seriously.

The lefties do like Hayden and Goodes. The majority don't. Have you heard of the term the silent majority? That is where most of Australia fits, thankfully. The left make more noise and crash and bang because they know they are outnumbered and fighting a battle that they will always lose. Unfortunately mainstream media is full of the vocal minority which gives lefties like you the feeling that you might, just might, be winning this battle. You aren't.

In terms of all your rubbish about exceptions, the reason you didn't like what I said was because, being the true lefty you are, you like to put things into nicely defined categories. When you can't do that, things become too much for you.
If you're going to go down you may as well go down swinging

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Rubbish. Thankfully, the silent majority of Australians disagree with you.

How do you know if they are silent?

Oh that's right you don't :)

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
Friend send me a link saying that Warne basically says that humans came from aliens cause pyramids. Right....

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal

I have no idea why this is a political issue.
I know people of different political persuasions who have differing opinions on Warne and they don't go hand in hand.

Warne can be a petty idiot. I don't think many in this thread generally dislike him.

He holds grudges too easily and let's them effect rational judgement.

His theory on evolution is interesting.
I guess one who holds right wing beliefs would believe in creationism, yes?

nuey

Senior List
Apr 30, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Glenelg
Yeah I have a tree to chain myself to while downing my carbon neutral latte and riding my wicker basket bike.

Do you have a black shirt and a Reclaim rally to get to?

See, I can make idiotic assumptions about people too!

I get the impression he spends a lot of time yelling at a television.

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A Test batsman needs to know how to occupy the crease, place value on his wicket. Warne's cricket was exciting and cavalier, but he wouldn't have last too long as a Test batsman the way he played the game. I like my Test batsmen to be a little selfish at times.

Very strange call that is wrong on many levels. Warne was and is many things, but as a bowler he was dumb like a fox. I don't think I've seen a more patient bowler who mastered the art of playing the long game, setting batsmen up for their downfall. And in any case, did guys like Lara, Gilchrist and Sehwag not last too long as test batsmen?

Doodlesweaver

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
London
AFL Club
Fremantle

Tyberious Funk

Premiership Player
May 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast

Any post that starts like this, is bound to be hilarious.

You've basically put another poster in a nicely defined category called "lefty" (which really has no meaning), while simultaneously criticizing them for putting things in nicely defined categories

The irony is delicious.

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
He hasn't got started yet.

I'm hoping he works something on Harold Holt and alien abduction into his next philosophical statement pertaining to life, death and the origins of humanity.

That's if he's heard of Harold Holt.

"He just inherited a good team from Menzies! Was vulnerable to big waves! My grandmother could have led the Liberals in the 1960s!"

Back