Warner & Starc out of ODI series

Remove this Banner Ad

weren't they trimming the squad down from 18 to 15 anyways.

so starc, smith and warner out.

watson, finch, marsh, hughes, clarke, bailey, voges, maxwell, wade, faulkner , johnson, NCN, mackay, hazelwood, fawad.

weren't they trimming the squad down from 18 to 15 anyways.

so starc, smith and warner out.

watson, finch, marsh, hughes, clarke, bailey, voges, maxwell, wade, faulkner , johnson, NCN, mackay, hazelwood, fawad.

Yeah this is the trimming, 2 forced so Warner only one dropped. About time he was dropped

Finch, Watson, Clarke, Bailey, Voges, Maxwell, Wade, Faulkner, Johnson, McKay, Ahmed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well tim paine had a chance to take the spot, but he stuffed it with his dire aus a performances. there's not really any point in opening with wade though. give top 3 spots to Finch, Watson, Hughes, Marsh etc.

I would actually TRIAL Phil Hughes as the keeper, he has kept before so it isn't without some thought. Allows you to play an extra quick or batsman or all rounder long term. Having Wade at 6 or 7 just seems so pointless in ODI's.

I would actually TRIAL Phil Hughes as the keeper, he has kept before so it isn't without some thought. Allows you to play an extra quick or batsman or all rounder long term. Having Wade at 6 or 7 just seems so pointless in ODI's.
if only hughes could bat...

Don't think so, seem him keep when matty wade was bowling once, wasn't pretty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back