Warped tour is coming!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finally - after waiting over 2 years and enduring countless false rumours- the Vans Warped tour is coming in April!!!!

Already confirmed are Pennywise, MxPx, THe Vandals, New Found Glory, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Frenzal Rhomb, Eskimo Joe, 28 Days, Bodyjar and Area 7 and there are still heaps more to be announced.

Tickets are $62, bit more than I would have liked but it will still be worth it. THe first Warped in 1998 only cost $35 - and it had Reel Big Fish, Pennwise, Bosstones, Area 7, Living End, Vandals, 311, Die Totem Hosem, Blink 182 and Bodyjar!

Well GH if Pennywise are going to be there I'm in!

How the hell did Eskimo Joe get a guernsey?

What a load of ****, hope they get the same treatment Alien Ant Farm did on the US Warped.

Perhaps they heard Eskimo Joe's 1st 2 ep's only!!! They really have lost the plot with their debut album, I was really disappointed. We were saying last night at Sum 41 how they should put them in between Guttermouth and Toe to Toe!!!!

BTW - Sum 41 were actually really good!

Bad Religion will also be on the tour. I'll be looking at getting along...

The Hitman

Originally posted by GOALden Hawk

i dont believe that and will never believe that!! :D

Originally posted by GOALden Hawk
Perhaps they heard Eskimo Joe's 1st 2 ep's only!!! They really have lost the plot with their debut album, I was really disappointed. We were saying last night at Sum 41 how they should put them in between Guttermouth and Toe to Toe!!!!

GH, Scotty from T2T and myself used to say that we'd like to get Eskimo Joe into the ring for a couple of rounds and sort the little buggers out.:eek: :D

Originally posted by The Hitman
Bad Religion will also be on the tour. I'll be looking at getting along...

The Hitman

Hitman I could kiss you!

BR on the Warped tour, awesome stuff hope they play plenty of old stuff not too old though, I'm talking American Jesus, Atomic Garden, I want to conquer the World, Stranger than fiction, Punk Rock Song etc etc.

Originally posted by Magpie-Fletch

Hitman I could kiss you!

Please, don't.

It is meant to be official, but it's kinda unofficial at the moment. They headlined the Yank Warped Tour, and there are high hopes they'll be down here.

The Hitman

Originally posted by The Hitman

Please, don't.

It is meant to be official, but it's kinda unofficial at the moment. They headlined the Yank Warped Tour, and there are high hopes they'll be down here.

The Hitman

Okay cobber, hope your right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back