warrnambool district football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick You Are A Tosser Everytime You Get On Here You Make Bold Statements And Accusations That Never Have Any Reasoning Or Truth Behind Them. If You Say Bienke Is Gone Reveal Your Source Or Shut The Hell Up Nobody Wants To Get On Here And Read About Magpiemick Making Up Rumours.

Not to worry. Just MagpieMick displaying his bizarre case of Timboonphobia again. :D

Not to worry. Just MagpieMick displaying his bizarre case of Timboonphobia again. :D

hey numbnuts......why would i bother making up rumours. Anyway thats why we have this forum to pass on things we hear and our opinions. Ive heard bienke wont play again this year, thats it. and you clowns have a go at me cos im only saying what i heard....grow up for gods sake. If timboon win the flag i have no comebach whatsoever..till then i think they arent up to it and you all think i have some sort of vandetta!!!!!Pack of childish sooks most of you.........by the way, wheres it say i have to reveal where i heard the story?

hey numbnuts......why would i bother making up rumours. Anyway thats why we have this forum to pass on things we hear and our opinions. Ive heard bienke wont play again this year, thats it. and you clowns have a go at me cos im only saying what i heard....grow up for gods sake. If timboon win the flag i have no comebach whatsoever..till then i think they arent up to it and you all think i have some sort of vandetta!!!!!Pack of childish sooks most of you.........by the way, wheres it say i have to reveal where i heard the story?

You see Mick, most people give a source, so that it might seem reasonable, and not the ramblings of someone with a vendetta, as u put it. When a poster targets a certain team consistently and constantly, then that is exactly what they have. I have been reading your posts for months, and you have never attacked any other side with as much vitriol as u do Timboon. I think u r the one that needs to grow up.

Oh, and the fact you opened with "hey numnuts" goes along way to indicating who has the childish mentality.

How about telling us why Merrivale can't or can win, or why Kolora can or can't win. Heck,why not try to find a valid reason why Timboon can't win. Other than your well trodden "Can't play the Reid oval" line. Maybe find a positive reason that Timboon can win.\

Might I suggest you one day find the Shift button on your keyboard one day and learn to insert capital letters.

Ill ignore most of the crap thats put here, me included, and get on with it.........Merrivale are back to full strength and seem to lift this time of year, like other finaliists, however may only get to the prelim. Timboon are hurting from last year and could knock over whoever gets in their way and for mine are certain grand finalists. The power are the form side and their run on no matter what ground is to be seen to be believed and i think they will play Timboon in the big dance!!! Panmure on their day are world beaters but are too up and down, and will be interesting to see which Panmure team turns up to play and Dennington are there to make up the numbers!! There you go.....Timboon and Power granny, and the result of that is a toss of the coin!!! Okay now did i say anything that anyone disliked.......remember they are only opinions. Im entitled to them and they are neither right nor wrong!!

The only reason he kept paying out Timboon was because everything he said u would disagree with it! Who cares if he don't have a source? Surely u can wait 4 more days and see if big Bang Bang (Beinke) plays or not? If he does then u can reply and call him what ever you want but i think you two are both to blame for the childishness not one or the other!!!!
Now onto some real footy.....2 massive games....i agree Panmure can be hot and cold but i think even if they don't turn up they will have a win, but will be closer than people predict i think! well i hope....And for the sarurday game I think Timboon will probably have the edge but will be an absolute ripper of a game! What are every1 elses thoughts? and with the esam medal the rumour has it Andrew Rylance from timboon is a shoe in to win? any1 else heard that?

The only reason he kept paying out Timboon was because everything he said u would disagree with it! Who cares if he don't have a source? Surely u can wait 4 more days and see if big Bang Bang (Beinke) plays or not? If he does then u can reply and call him what ever you want but i think you two are both to blame for the childishness not one or the other!!!!
Now onto some real footy.....2 massive games....i agree Panmure can be hot and cold but i think even if they don't turn up they will have a win, but will be closer than people predict i think! well i hope....And for the sarurday game I think Timboon will probably have the edge but will be an absolute ripper of a game! What are every1 elses thoughts? and with the esam medal the rumour has it Andrew Rylance from timboon is a shoe in to win? any1 else heard that?

only rumours i heard were McInerney from Merrivale and Rhodes from Dennington. I tried a few names from a couple of umpires i know and they werent giving anything away. And neither should they i suppose! Rylance may be a chance but then fitzgerald from the Power could be a go too. It seems there are just no standouts this year and whoever wins may only win it with about 14 to 17 votes. Thats how close the season all round is......check yas

only rumours i heard were McInerney from Merrivale and Rhodes from Dennington. I tried a few names from a couple of umpires i know and they werent giving anything away. And neither should they i suppose! Rylance may be a chance but then fitzgerald from the Power could be a go too. It seems there are just no standouts this year and whoever wins may only win it with about 14 to 17 votes. Thats how close the season all round is......check yas

I would just like to wish Dennington good luck tomorrow I agree that for the most part of the year they havent been able to match it with some of the top sides but finals are a different ball game and lets not forget their grand final appearence 3 years ago when they were not considered a serious contender, anyway good luck to everyone playing on the weekend and lets hope to see some close finals played.

I would just like to wish Dennington good luck tomorrow I agree that for the most part of the year they havent been able to match it with some of the top sides but finals are a different ball game and lets not forget their grand final appearence 3 years ago when they were not considered a serious contender, anyway good luck to everyone playing on the weekend and lets hope to see some close finals played.
well wasnt i misinformed about the rumour i had?.....im sorry for that but it did come from a timboon person!! anyway......i think the weather may have some part in keeping the crowds away but it should be a classic of a finals campaign. Panmure should win but Dennington will be better after the last time they met and the other game is a toss of the coin. Personally i cant pick it so its no surprise who wins that one. Timboon are ready to go and Merrivale just love the Reid oval so who knows!!

well wasnt i misinformed about the rumour i had?.....im sorry for that but it did come from a timboon person!! anyway......i think the weather may have some part in keeping the crowds away but it should be a classic of a finals campaign. Panmure should win but Dennington will be better after the last time they met and the other game is a toss of the coin. Personally i cant pick it so its no surprise who wins that one. Timboon are ready to go and Merrivale just love the Reid oval so who knows!!

Perhaps it was a well placed smoke screen....? lol. watched todays game with great interest and while he wasnt at his best bang bang did as well as expected after a return from injury. rylance was in sparkling form and timboon ran away with it after half time. merrivale will have a big job in front of them next week regardless of who wins tomorrow (my moneys on panmure) but the big one will be the power and the demons! cant wait to see next saturday

panmure had a big win yesterday. but were lucky to win in the end. dennington didnt really look like winning but panmure just couldnt finish them off. the injured panmure ran away with it very easily in the last quarter tho. schrama was well held all day n the midfield and could be the difference next week. if merrivale dont stop him they could lose it.! any thoughts on power - timboon matchups? and outcome?

Luke Madden could be the winner of the esam medal but it really go to anybody.......saturdays qual final was not a good ad for the game as the skkill level was terrible. The elim final seemed to be a much better skilled game so weather was not a factor in either game really!! The Power will start favourite and the game i think will be at the friendlies where there is no room at all for any open footy. Its too easy to get too cramped on the small ground. Merrivale are only playing on reputation and not as a group so i think Panmure are starting favourites. One more thing...how overated is that Chris Bant from Panmure!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Madden could be the winner of the esam medal but it really go to anybody.......saturdays qual final was not a good ad for the game as the skkill level was terrible. The elim final seemed to be a much better skilled game so weather was not a factor in either game really!! The Power will start favourite and the game i think will be at the friendlies where there is no room at all for any open footy. Its too easy to get too cramped on the small ground. Merrivale are only playing on reputation and not as a group so i think Panmure are starting favourites. One more thing...how overated is that Chris Bant from Panmure!!!!
Friendlies is mud!! finals should not have to be played there!

i believe all the wdfnl finals are scheduled for the Reid but i could be wrong, anyone know for sure?
Nah, Warnambool have a home game at the Reid this weekend. apart from that, i suppose all games will be there. saturdays game is scheduled for the friendlies and sundays at the Reid.

Kolora-Noorat timboon should be a cracker of a game....called into the friendlies on saturday and it was a mud heap...not the sort of ground the district league officials would want for a really good spectacle. Mortlake has to be an option doesn't it? Big open ground in good condition what more do they need?? Merrivale panmure should also be a beauty interestin to see if conheady and little come up cause both played basically no time in the 2nd half...so with them to injured i believe merrivale will win but then be beaten by the loser of kolora timboon! But all in all set for 2 beauties this weekend if the weather is nice! Any1 got some match ups for both games? Merrivale must tag schrama to win as well dennington stopped him for 3 quarters and were in it but when he started to get his hands on the ball panmure were to strong!

Kolora-Noorat timboon should be a cracker of a game....called into the friendlies on saturday and it was a mud heap...not the sort of ground the district league officials would want for a really good spectacle. Mortlake has to be an option doesn't it? Big open ground in good condition what more do they need?? Merrivale panmure should also be a beauty interestin to see if conheady and little come up cause both played basically no time in the 2nd half...so with them to injured i believe merrivale will win but then be beaten by the loser of kolora timboon! But all in all set for 2 beauties this weekend if the weather is nice! Any1 got some match ups for both games? Merrivale must tag schrama to win as well dennington stopped him for 3 quarters and were in it but when he started to get his hands on the ball panmure were to strong!

The league wont go to Mortlake....its just too far from Warrnambool for district league finals. Keep the footy in town where the people are, dont play it elsewhere hoping someone shows up to watch. The only other option is to play a final at Allansford as they will only play finals where the ground is fully enclosed, fence wise. Allansford was used for an elim final about 3 years ago otherwise theres Bushfield but that ground is now unplayable..so it only leaves the reid and friendlies. Dont be surprised if the there are no games on the reid on the weekend of the 30th of august (district or hampden) to keep it fresh for the international cup. That means the district prelim will be at the friendlies. Catch yas!!

what are peoples thoughts on the team of the year and best and fairest? matt heffernan in the team of the year although he didn't even poll a vote! matt 'kick to the opposition' steel did something right but his acceptance speech wouldn't have went down to well with team mates after suggesting he carried them for the last two years and had no support!! rumour has it he won't poll to well in the club b&f..

that ya dont have to be young to be good ya di*khead!

well said ...im with you on that one!!!dont have to be young to get a kick in this league...and with some of the teams going around i reckon if i was half fit i'd get a game....
The standard of footy in this district league of the last 10 years has been terrible!

what are peoples thoughts on the team of the year and best and fairest? matt heffernan in the team of the year although he didn't even poll a vote! matt 'kick to the opposition' steel did something right but his acceptance speech wouldn't have went down to well with team mates after suggesting he carried them for the last two years and had no support!! rumour has it he won't poll to well in the club b&f..
they said against creek he didn't even get touch and the bloke that was on him got best on groung from his club and a'ford gave him the best on and yet steel got 3 votes from the umps. ill shave my head and buff it up and then i might get a vote.

they said against creek he didn't even get touch and the bloke that was on him got best on groung from his club and a'ford gave him the best on and yet steel got 3 votes from the umps. ill shave my head and buff it up and then i might get a vote.
You have to remember that what the players, supporters and umps see are 3 different things and the 1 thing that determines how the B and F is decided is what the umpires see....and only what the umps see is all that matters and we argue all we like but thats how it goes!!! Doesnt matter what we say but the records will always show that Steel won 2 medals in a row. Anyway what are the tips for the weekend?.....panmure will play timboon in the prelim saturday week, back at the friendlies. Either way the prelim will be at the friendlies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back