WARWICK CAPPER - YES OR NO??

Do you want to see more of Warwick Capper on TV in 2014?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mini_Skips87

Senior List
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
After many TV appearances in 2013 after he turned 50, do the footy fans and the Australian public want to see more of the Wizz on TV in 2014? Please cast your votes. I am a fan!!

Unsure. A couple of years ago i played in a charity golf event & he was playing & was due to mingle & speak later that night. I had to leave straight after the game & to this day regret not staying on & trying to gauge if he is "normal" or his TV/stage persona is an act.

If I have too see his saggy, orange, thong covered arse one more time, I'll hurl!

He should seek psychiatric help immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 2013, why is Warwick Capper even being discussed?

And for reasons other than him being a pretty darn good full forward who kicked a hundred goals twice.

He's not in the Lockett/Dunstall class, but he was a better footy player than 99% of people who pulled on the boots.

Personally only saw him a couple times on TV in 2013 and I felt that was about all I'd want/need to see him.
He's funny in a 'laughing at you' not 'laughing with you' kind of way. I think if I saw any more than 15 minutes of him on TV a year I'd probably loath him. I wouldn't mind seeing him do a couple more 5 minute pieces on TV in 2014 but I reckon I've probably already seen all he has to offer entertainment wise.

It's a no from me.

Unusure. The 5 minutes whilst he was on Big Bill were some of the funniest the Footy Show has had for years, though its pretty much the same 'joke' every time

Back