Teams Washington Redskins - Hog Heaven ™

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brutus76

Premium Platinum
Jul 26, 2016
Brisbane (VIC until 21, SA until mid 30's)
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LFC, NFL Redskins, Brisbane Lions
We'll ground and pound maybe a little more this year or go 2 x TE more often

Need to cash in on Trent - swap for Alejandro Villanueva (PIT) or David Bakhtiari (GB) and a decent pick.

I'm expecting a meh season as if Zeke does a Bell and sulks the Eagles should coast to the title and we could be best of the rest.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
They cannot let this WIlliams ***** drag on and disrupt the season.

Just trade him for a younger LT and go with that and Flowers.

Anyone..... Leno Jr........Ronnie Stanley....Beachum....anyone!!!!
You're acting like you have negotiating power. You've got none, no one is giving you a talented young LT for a guy who has had a recent injury history and hates the franchise he's contracted to enough to sit out the season if need be I'm sorry to say.

Prepare yourself for significant unders, Trent is a gun, that I'm not disputing, but teams are going to bend you over knowing the circumstances.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
And that's more than likely why there has been no development...teams interested are lowballing you, and the Skins would rather keep him on the books for the year than accept any of the offers and hope they can get him to change his mind.

Broken

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2003
No Fixed Address
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Redskins
Well the defense was good.....for 15 minutes

Why the bloody heck didnt AP play?
Yeah a bit of a surprise, the defense is supposed to be our strongest unit, but failed to keep the Eagles at bay, despite a solid showing from the offense.
Offensively I hope we keep performances like that going, it'll mean Haskins stays on the sidelines.

AP was a healthy scratch, I guess with a lot of RBs on the roster they probably couldn't find a role for him, but I reckon he would have come in more than handy especially when we got out to that early lead - I think we went 3 and out 4 of our next 5 drives after that 17-0 lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chadwiko

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics
How goes the US and gaining a foothold over there?
Yeah it's good mate. Bit of a hiatus this year as my wife and I welcomed our first child on Anzac day, but apart from that really good.

I'm a bit of a regular on ESPN radio in Virginia these days, and I did some TV last time I was over there as well.

In a very unexpected turn of events, I also got a new drinking buddy... But that one's more of a 'cards close to the chest' kind of deal. Haha.

Top Bottom