Teams Washington Commanders - Приветствую командиров ™

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll ground and pound maybe a little more this year or go 2 x TE more often

Need to cash in on Trent - swap for Alejandro Villanueva (PIT) or David Bakhtiari (GB) and a decent pick.

I'm expecting a meh season as if Zeke does a Bell and sulks the Eagles should coast to the title and we could be best of the rest.

They cannot let this WIlliams ***** drag on and disrupt the season.

Just trade him for a younger LT and go with that and Flowers.

Anyone..... Leno Jr........Ronnie Stanley....Beachum....anyone!!!!

You're acting like you have negotiating power. You've got none, no one is giving you a talented young LT for a guy who has had a recent injury history and hates the franchise he's contracted to enough to sit out the season if need be I'm sorry to say.

Prepare yourself for significant unders, Trent is a gun, that I'm not disputing, but teams are going to bend you over knowing the circumstances.

And that's more than likely why there has been no development...teams interested are lowballing you, and the Skins would rather keep him on the books for the year than accept any of the offers and hope they can get him to change his mind.

Well the defense was good.....for 15 minutes

Why the bloody heck didnt AP play?
Yeah a bit of a surprise, the defense is supposed to be our strongest unit, but failed to keep the Eagles at bay, despite a solid showing from the offense.
Offensively I hope we keep performances like that going, it'll mean Haskins stays on the sidelines.

AP was a healthy scratch, I guess with a lot of RBs on the roster they probably couldn't find a role for him, but I reckon he would have come in more than handy especially when we got out to that early lead - I think we went 3 and out 4 of our next 5 drives after that 17-0 lead.

How goes the US and gaining a foothold over there?

Yeah it's good mate. Bit of a hiatus this year as my wife and I welcomed our first child on Anzac day, but apart from that really good.

I'm a bit of a regular on ESPN radio in Virginia these days, and I did some TV last time I was over there as well.

In a very unexpected turn of events, I also got a new drinking buddy... But that one's more of a 'cards close to the chest' kind of deal. Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Introducing your Washington Redsh*ts

Can the US owner of Liverpool please buy this team and turn it around?

Couldn't be much worse? Check that..... we got Brady and the Pats next week! :)
The Miami game is seriously worrying me. I know they're tanking, but...

Introducing your Washington Redsh*ts

Can the US owner of Liverpool please buy this team and turn it around?

Couldn't be much worse? Check that..... we got Brady and the Pats next week! :)
I'm an Everton supporter Brutus, and even I agree with this. Actually, just send Klopp over to manage, I reckon he'd go alright.. :)

According to Les Carpenter of the Washington Post, Redskins coach Jay Gruden was not in favor of drafting Dwayne Haskins.

Per Carpenter, Gruden preferred a more experienced quarterback but was overruled by owner Daniel Snyder, who was all in on Haskins. That's not lost on Haskins, who has has reportedly "sensed" that he wasn't Gruden's choice. It's telling that Gruden has been reluctant to commit to Haskins as his starter, even when his only other options are journeyman Case Keenum and career backup Colt McCoy. The good news for Haskins is that Gruden will probably be gone at the end of the year, if not before then.

Source: Washington Post

Oct 4, 2019, 10:41 AM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back