Teams Washington Commanders - Приветствую командиров ™

Remove this Banner Ad

It's irrelevant because whether I say it in front of a bunch of African Americans or by myself in my bedroom I'm still not using it in a racist way in that context (i.e. the way black people use it every day and intended to change the meaning to do so)

If I set out to disrespect a black person and use that word to spite them then that is a racist act. If I use it in a non racist manner, as is glorified in modern day pop culture, then it is obviously not racist. However, in this context it can still offend people, but just because someone is offended does not mean it is racist. So obviously I wouldn't go out of my way to offend someone by saying that word in front of them, and that is why I think no one should use that word, because of its historical connotations. Please follow along
''I'm not racist because of context''

wow

They could become the Washington gringos

Disassociates from the negativity of r******
While keeping race base derogatory naming
But because the owner is white. It’s as acceptable as black people calling themselves n******

We need to get the encouragement awards back for LA's efforts in this thread

Could call themselves Washington Predators with that helmet look :p

Fitting name for Washington. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Washington was a slave owner
Cant have any reference to him either in the name ;)

No different to colleges selling the rights of their players off for money. #ericpeecartman

Disgraceful that you'd be a fan ot such an organisation. 👎

No different to colleges selling the rights of their players off for money. #ericpeecartman

Disgraceful that you'd be a fan ot such an organisation. 👎
so you're anti NFL because they sold off the rights of the players to EA Sports?

so you're anti NFL because they sold off the rights of the players to EA Sports?

Why would I be when the players are paid?

The NFL does a lot of grubby things but they defientley arent as bad or cheap as college football is. Playing in a multi dollar market for the good of "team spirit" and lining the likes of Nick Satan's Saban's pockets with cash while recieving * all compensation. (Unless it handed to you in shady brown paper bags)

Last edited:
Wow, sir...

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Washington is planning to remove all Native American imagery.
Long overdue, but everything is trending towards Washington owner Dan Snyder finally moving towards a new team name and logo. It's unclear when things will be announced and what the mascot will actually be, but anything is an upgrade. Despite decades worth of ignoring discussions from the Native American community, Snyder was completely against changing his team's name up until the point he was set to lose money from his top team sponsorships. FedEx, who owns the naming rights to Washington's stadium, was the first to publicly request a name change. Since then, Nike, Amazon, and other outlets have pulled Washington merchandise from their stores.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Jul 8, 2020, 5:30 PM ET

Washington Redtails is getting a lot of traction as an alternative name currently

The name Redtails celebrates the WWII Tuskegee Airmen, who were the first African-American military aviators in the U.S. Armed Forces.
The nickname Redtails comes from their planes, which had a distinct crimson tail.

Feeds in to the military references that Rivera has been dropping lately.

Washington Redtails is getting a lot of traction as an alternative name currently

The name Redtails celebrates the WWII Tuskegee Airmen, who were the first African-American military aviators in the U.S. Armed Forces.
The nickname Redtails comes from their planes, which had a distinct crimson tail.

Feeds in to the military references that Rivera has been dropping lately.
That works

Remove this Banner Ad

Back