Multiplat Wasteland 3

Remove this Banner Ad

All three kiddos captured, but decided to side with Deth.
Just lost my OP character (Jodie) because of that decision so idk how this last part is gonna go lol.
Game definitely got easier as it went along, had no trouble with Liberty at all. I'm just playing on normal though.
That honey badger is a boss lol probably making it too easy with it following
I sided with Death too

Kwon, Lucia left me and Ironclad I let go when I met the guy in the garage at the start of Yuma

Went into the fight with the Patriarch with Fishlips, Scotchmo & Jodie Bell (she was good the other two are s**t)

Liverty took me a few goes to take her. I kept her captive rather than killing her, I expected her to fight me again considering I was told I might regret that decision
yeah so that last act was way too easy. patriarch fight was done and i was like wait was that it? i only played on normal but i didnt even use a ton of the endgame weapons or items. would have liked more of the choices to have been played out in game - i find the slideshow at the end that wraps things up a bit disappointing with these sorts of games. great game, will have to go back and play 2 at some point
Yeah the last fight is pretty straight forward

Any mission that you have your vehicle in becomes too easy imo

00Stinger finally started my campaign tonight, though spent way too long on character creation.

Made my main a blade user (have an obsession with playing as charismatic stealth assassins in RPGs). Not sure if this will make my game harder - didn't exactly bulk up strength. My 2nd character has an assault rifle and bit more evened out.

Knew I liked the game straight away when you let someone free to save a ranger but doing that causes the enemy camp to be alerted of you.

00Stinger finally started my campaign tonight, though spent way too long on character creation.

Made my main a blade user (have an obsession with playing as charismatic stealth assassins in RPGs). Not sure if this will make my game harder - didn't exactly bulk up strength. My 2nd character has an assault rifle and bit more evened out.

Knew I liked the game straight away when you let someone free to save a ranger but doing that causes the enemy camp to be alerted of you.
awesome. You can eventually get 4 characters + 2 companions

Some tips with the characters creations

* Try to mix it up ie 1 brawler, 1 sniper, 1 big guns, 1 automatic guns ext
* Have them use different guns that use different amo. Running out of amo is a bitch
* Invest in lockpicking and explosives
* Only have one character leveled up in one particular skill, ie have one character as an explosives guy, not 2
* Give all characters a level 2 or 3 in healing as this allows them to use the health kits in combat

You will be amazed at how many decisions alter the world/storyline

awesome. You can eventually get 4 characters + 2 companions

Some tips with the characters creations

* Try to mix it up ie 1 brawler, 1 sniper, 1 big guns, 1 automatic guns ext
* Have them use different guns that use different amo. Running out of amo is a b*tch
* Invest in lockpicking and explosives
* Only have one character leveled up in one particular skill, ie have one character as an explosives guy, not 2
* Give all characters a level 2 or 3 in healing as this allows them to use the health kits in combat

You will be amazed at how many decisions alter the world/storyline
Alright I better make my next person into explosives. Pretty sure I got lockpick on my main well the character named after me ha. Thanks for the healing tip.

Love games where I feel like my actions have actual consequences.

Alright I better make my next person into explosives. Pretty sure I got lockpick on my main well the character named after me ha. Thanks for the healing tip.

Love games where I feel like my actions have actual consequences.
yeah this game sucked me in hard

Great game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back