Multiplat Watch Dogs: Legion

Remove this Banner Ad

Reviews are up, here's mine:

I really enjoyed it. At first I thought the play as anyone would maybe be a bit of a gimmick and create a bit of disconnect between the characters and the story but it surprisingly works well.

Anyone else grabbing it?

Reviews are up, here's mine:

I really enjoyed it. At first I thought the play as anyone would maybe be a bit of a gimmick and create a bit of disconnect between the characters and the story but it surprisingly works well.

Anyone else grabbing it?
Was hesitant, but based on reviews I'll jump in.

The decision now is whether to wait for PS5 or play it now.

There's heaps on the cards over the next few weeks so not surprising people will pass on this for now.

Didn't like the last one so was already coming in as a no waiting to be wowed but as you say, too much coming.

Good review though, thoroughly enjoy reading them.

Timing is just bad. Valhalla at the same time with Cyberpunk shortly.
is Valhalla any good though?

I was holding off getting this so I could get it on xbox x or ps5. However it doesn't look like I'll be getting either of those anytime soon so I'm going to grab this unless anyone can convince me towards Valhalla

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was holding off getting this so I could get it on xbox x or ps5. However it doesn't look like I'll be getting either of those anytime soon so I'm going to grab this unless anyone can convince me towards Valhalla

If you enjoyed Origins and Odyssey you'll will like Valhalla.

The combat feels more grounded/brutal seeing arms and legs getting decapitated never gets old :tearsofjoy:

Sounds like the same as the last two, but I think in general AC has a much bigger draw.

If you enjoyed Origins and Odyssey you'll will like Valhalla.

The combat feels more grounded/brutal seeing arms and legs getting decapitated never gets old :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I did really like the last two AC games.

They can drag a little bit though and I have heard this one really drags

Sounds like the same as the last two, but I think in general AC has a much bigger draw.
It does but as much as I liked the last two AC games I really enjoyed the first two watchdog games as well

Yeah I did really like the last two AC games.

They can drag a little bit though and I have heard this one really drags

It does but as much as I liked the last two AC games I really enjoyed the first two watchdog games as well

Grinds and loops don't bother me if I enjoy it. I understand where a lot of people come from in regards to Orgins and Odyssey (more so Odyssey) but I really like that sort of thing. If I enjoy the game loop, the combat etc I'm happy to keep doing it as long as there is a carrot on the string, whether that be gear or progressing my character. I bought Valhalla but uPlay was being s**t and took a day to put it in my game library. Then I got confirmation that the rest of my new PC parts were arriving that week so I didn't want to start it until I had it built. Now it's built I don't want to start anything new while I've just started Destiny's latest expansion and I'm already playing Ghost of Tsushima on PS5 with Cyberpunk only just around the corner. I think a lot of people are in a similar position and why Watch Dogs is just really unfortunate timing I think.

Good start to the game

Visually very good

London feels realistic and visuals are very good

Driving is a bit meh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Hows the visuals?

Picked this up the other day, hopefully it will tide me over until I can get a ps5. I never played 1 but I enjoyed 2, this has been good so far even if whatever weird thing they've done with the voice acting is horribly bad. It is a bit weird not having a single protagonist to get behind, but that's fine, I rarely ever remember what's going on with the storyline anyway. I can't even remember if I finished the story in 2.

Gotta admit I am struggling to get into this game

It's a fairly decent game but there is just something that is holding me back from playing for a longer period than 30 mins at a time
The first few hours feel like a grind.
It did the same thing until you can start taking boroughs and start doing the bare knuckle league, then I got into it more. You just gotta get past the start

The first few hours feel like a grind.
It did the same thing until you can start taking boroughs and start doing the bare knuckle league, then I got into it more. You just gotta get past the start
Yeah I'm not giving up on it yet

Just need to comit a couple of hours

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back