Multiplat Watch_Dogs 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The parkour stuff looks great, definitely feel like that was something the original missed sorely.

If they can pick out the issues with the first and improve and fix those while adding new stuff that looks solid then I'll be pretty happy with it I think.

The one thing though that Ubi games have started to wane on with me is the amount of stuff spread across the maps. If they can distill the amount of content and not make it ridiculous then the fatigue with the games and maps won't be as big and what stops me actually finishing those games.

Yep definitely a victim of its own early trailers. If people weren't expecting the graphics of an ultra high end gaming rig on a console it wouldn't have got anywhere near the hate it did.

I think for the majority of the PC players the annoyance was at the forced downgrade of the graphics that was easily unlocked by changing some text in files. Which I did and the game looked and felt amazing compared to what they released. It was almost as if they were scared to really push the limits of a PCs capabilities (ala Witcher series).

Anyway I enjoyed the first one, esp after the tweaks I just mentioned, and will probably get this too. Maybe not on release but if it's on sale or something.

I think for the majority of the PC players the annoyance was at the forced downgrade of the graphics that was easily unlocked by changing some text in files. Which I did and the game looked and felt amazing compared to what they released. It was almost as if they were scared to really push the limits of a PCs capabilities (ala Witcher series).

Anyway I enjoyed the first one, esp after the tweaks I just mentioned, and will probably get this too. Maybe not on release but if it's on sale or something.

Just started part 1 on pc, how do I got about improving the graphics? A link or pointer in the right direction would be appreciated.

I really liked the premise of the first one but thought the game play was a bit s**t. I'm keen to see what they do and what they improve. Would be cool to see some more Blume/Abstergo stuff too.

Some of the worst driving in a video game.

I'll get this though... thought the first was fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is his weapon a yo-yo?
but man can he twirl. towards freedom.

i like the parkour aspect. it certainly helped in sleeping dogs i thought. watched a bit more of this and im now looking forward to it. don't have a problem with it being more lighthearted, especially since the first one was pretty emotion driven.

I enjoyed the first one. Had it's issues sure but I had a lot of fun and the multi-player invasions gave a pretty intense rush when you got near the end.

So definitely keen for this

The first one came with my PS4 two years ago, and I couldn't play it. But by coincidence, I picked it up two weeks ago when my laptop crashed and smashed through it. It was kind of dull and a bit derivative but it had potential and it was fun in an off-brand kind of way. I thought the city design was the best thing about it, it seemed weighted down and alive in a way that something GTA isn't, although there was nothing to really see or do.

I wasn't expecting a sequel so soon. I really hope they can improve the driving and add a few side things to do that aren't mission-structured. I liked the gang hideouts and convoys but they become tedious after a while.

I think this and Forza Horizon 3 will be all I'll get for the rest of the year. Loved the first one looking forward to this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back